Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Donald Trump may be the most powerful man in the world, but there’s at least one group of people he reportedly hasn’t convinced to take him seriously: his own staff

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/05/when-trump-gives-impulsive-orders-aides-often-ignore-him.html?utm_source=tw&utm_campaign=nym&utm_medium=s1

LjHkSJee?format=jpg&name=600x314

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, jakeem said:

They should have slow moving vans with loudspeakers on the roofs going through every neighbourhood playing his greatest hits too.

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, jakeem said:

Trump claims he’s seen piles of dead bald eagles underneath windmills: ‘You see them all over the place’

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/trump-claims-hes-seen-piles-of-dead-bald-eagles-underneath-windmills-you-see-them-all-over-the-place/

h0FAgQQs?format=jpg&name=600x314

on the same screen he saw Muslims cheering after 9-11 & his HUGE inauguration crowds??

giphy.gif

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

What are you trying to do to me? :(:lol:

You could have a "Report Your Neighbor" program for those that do not spend at least one hour a day listening to his speeches.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, jakeem said:

My latest: New polling has Joe Biden leading Trump by 5 (!) in ARIZONA. Trump campaign (and Senate Rs) getting nervous that a huge Sun Belt battleground turning blue.

v45Y8srv?format=jpg&name=600x314

Hillary was supposed to win too back in 2016.

huffpost had her chances at 98% and trump's at 1.7% so believe what you like.

liberals usually do.

:lol:

4 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

Hillary was supposed to win too back in 2016.

huffpost had her chances at 98% and trump's at 1.7% so believe what you like.

liberals usually do.

Yes, that poll was prior to Trump's "I love wikileaks" and the Comey thumb on the scale which had a huge effect on keeping her potential supporters at home.  She wasn't the best of candidates either.  The Republicans would have taken 2018 by storm had she been president and they had 2 years to go after her.

1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

Yes, that poll was prior to Trump's "I love wikileaks" and the Comey thumb on the scale which had a huge effect on keeping her potential supporters at home.  She wasn't the best of candidates either.  The Republicans would have taken 2018 by storm had she been president and they had 2 years to go after her.

so now it's comey's fault again??? what about the Russians? that's all we were hearing for 2 and a half years.

8 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

so now it's comey's fault again??? what about the Russians? that's all we were hearing for 2 and a half years.

See recent posts on: DeSantis, Ron. Governor of Florida.

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

It’s official: Dan Bishop, the sponsor of North Carolina’s infamous “bathroom bill,” is the Republican nominee for the last undecided House race of the 2018 cycle.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/05/former-bathroom-bill-sponsor-wins-gop-primary-north-carolina-dan-bishop/

jg0Uh8aC?format=jpg&name=600x314

There is also a second House race due to the death of Rep. Walter Jones. Don't recall the

details, but the voting schedule is close to this one.

49 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

They should have slow moving vans with loudspeakers on the roofs going through every neighbourhood playing his greatest hits too.

40 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

What are you trying to do to me? :(:lol:

Something tells me I'm going to hear jokes devoted to this topic on Steven Colbert's show very soon (unless it's happened already and I missed it).

• Thanks 1
39 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

Many factors had a combined effect to keep Hillary voters away.

"I love wikileaks" was an oblique reference to the Russian interference.  Wikileaks was given the stolen information by the Russians which Trump gladly used each day to breath new life into his campaign.  It was on the skids before that.

1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

"I love wikileaks" was an oblique reference to the Russian interference.  Wikileaks was given the stolen information by the Russians which Trump gladly used each day to breath new life into his campaign.  It was on the skids before that.

who cares...

doan you think you guys oughta be concentrating on 2020 instead of painfully reliving 2016?

:D

53 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

Maybe they should consider making every July 4th a national holiday.  They could call it Donald Trump day.  :lol:

Which begs the old question; do they have July 4th in England?  Yes, I know the correct answer.  

3 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

who cares...

doan you think you guys oughta be concentrating on 2020 instead of painfully reliving 2016?

:D

You brought 2016 up.   I was pointing out the comparison doesn't really apply to 2020 for the reason that I stated.  Geesh!!

• Like 1

Wait, people move to Alabama? I never knew that. I thought their population must be self-perpetuating, perhaps supplemented with felons shipped in to prisons without their consent, or maybe some people who wandered over from Mississippi and couldn't figure out how to get back.

I'm from the South, I'm allowed to zing 'em!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

Wait, people move to Alabama? I never knew that. I thought their population must be self-perpetuating, perhaps supplemented with felons shipped in to prisons without their consent, or maybe some people who wandered over from Mississippi and couldn't figure out how to get back.

I'm from the South, I'm allowed to zing 'em!!!

Ironically and unfortunately, many of the Northerners who move South are to the right of many Southerners.

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

If your skin matches any of these you're in.....

Image result for White color chip samples wheel

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2