Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Trump, Kudlow 'had it out' after contradiction on who is hurt by tariffs:

"....the president and Kudlow spoke after the aide's appearance on  "Fox News Sunday" last weekend.  

“Trump called Larry, and they had it out,” said the official, according to the newspaper, which added that two other sources described the exchange as cordial.

Other sources reportedly said that Trump repeatedly told Kudlow during the conversation

to “not worry about" the consequences of tariffs on U.S. businesses.........

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/443761-trump-kudlow-had-it-out-after-comments-on-who-is-hurt-by-tariffs

=========================================

WHAT, ME WORRY??

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Today, I signed into law the Alabama Human Life Protection Act. To the bill’s many supporters, this legislation stands as a powerful testament to Alabamians’ deeply held belief that every life is precious & that every life is a sacred gift from God. https://governor.alabama.gov/statements/governor-ivey-issues-statement-after-signing-the-alabama-human-life-protection-act/ 

D6o8nnLWsAEw-_C.jpg

• Sad 1

The Fake News Washington Post, and even more Fake News New York Times, are writing stories that there is infighting with respect to my strong policy in the Middle East. There is no infighting whatsoever. Different opinions are expressed and I make a decisive and final decision - it is a very simple process. All sides, views, and policies are covered. I’m sure that Iran will want to talk soon.

3:10 PM - 15 May 2019
  • Haha 1

George Conway Retweeted Washington Post Opinions

.@walterdellinger nails it: “Mueller’s ... investigation fully established not merely crimes, but the betrayal of the president’s office: a failure to defend the country’s electoral system from foreign attack and acts of interference with justice that shred the rule of law.”

“This report makes the unquestionable case that the president regularly and audaciously violated his oath and committed the most serious high crimes and misdemeanors. ... Congress doesn’t need to read more to announce what is obvious ....”

• Like 3