Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

1 minute ago, jakeem said:

A Massachusetts man says someone broke into his house, made the beds, vacuumed the rugs, scrubbed the toilets, and folded toilet paper into roses in the bathroom. Nothing was stolen.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/toilet-paper-rose-mystery-massachusetts-burglars-stole-nothing-cleaned-mans-home-police-say?via=twitter_page

aAI5dGP4?format=jpg&name=600x314

PLEASE put your name @ HomeAdvisor!!  :D

9 hours ago, jakeem said:

TRUMP'S ACE IN THE HOLE:

Innocence.

It always has been. None of these banks would allow Trump to conduct illegal banking. The IRS would not allow him to file false tax returns. He has been under investigation for 4 years and they found NOTHING.

This guy sounds like he just fell off the turnip truck and is still in the road.

• Haha 1

POLITICOVerified account @politico 1m1 minute ago

Donald Trump called on his top aides to publicly state he was “calm” during the disastrous meeting with Democratic leaders the day before, as he hijacked an event with farmers to air his grievances over Pelosi and insist upon his mental fitness

==============================================

"Raymond Shaw is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life. "

:lol:

• Haha 1

Can you picture Angela Merkel telling a large crowd that she was a genius then calling upon her aides one by one to publicly praise her temperament?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, mr6666 said:

POLITICOVerified account @politico 1m1 minute ago

Donald Trump called on his top aides to publicly state he was “calm” during the disastrous meeting with Democratic leaders the day before, as he hijacked an event with farmers to air his grievances over Pelosi and insist upon his mental fitness

==============================================

"Raymond Shaw is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life. "

:lol:

The Stable Genius Strikes Again!

• Haha 1

Paraphrasing David Axelrod:  Nancy Pelosi has got his (Trump's) number and she will continue to push his buttons and he will continue to respond in Pavlovian fashion."  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

EXCLUSIVE -- President Trump has been urging the head of the Army Corps of Engineers to give a border wall contract to a North Dakota company, upending the federal procurement process and alarming military commanders and DHS officials https://www.

Trump brought up ND-based Fisher Industries again during an Oval Office meeting today with military commanders and WH officials. He continues to insist the border wall should be painted black and has said he wants "French Doors" instead of sliding gates, which he thinks are ugly

e9eJ8kCD?format=jpg&name=600x314

• Haha 1

Michael Steele Retweeted Cato Institute

At one point #HarrietTubman had a $40K bounty on her head. In the face of that she noted "I had reasoned this out in my mind there was one of two things I had a right to, liberty or death; if I could not have one, I would have the other." I believe that's worth $20.

Radio shock jock Howard Stern says he believes President Trump's candidacy for the presidency started out as a "publicity stunt" in order to get a raise from NBC for hosting "The Apprentice"

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/23/politics/howard-stern-trump-candidacy-publicity-stunt/index.html?utm_source=twCNN&utm_term=link&utm_medium=social&utm_content=2019-05-24T01%3A31%3A01

dnnv_v0o?format=jpg&name=600x314

• Haha 2