Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

5 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

I never said anything about Obama's scholastic records proving anything one way or another...

my issue is WHAT IS WRITTEN IN HIS DESSERTATIONS.

certainly content that would make Thomas Jefferson beam with pride, right?

:lol:

I doubt that there is any content in Obama's college writings that propose the inferiority of

blacks to whites as there is in Jefferson's writings. If Hemings actually visited Jefferson's

grave maybe it was to spit on it.

7 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Where were they? Scattered among us last I heard. 

Few Italians running Olive Gardens. :unsure:;)

My simple question was why were white Americans of German and Italian descent not interned in relocation camps , while Japanese-Americans were interned for the duration of the war and a bit beyond?

What the Japanese Americans had in common with the Jewish Europeans who were Holocausted is that both groups lost their property and goods during the war.

The United States was fighting a war against racism, yet this selective internment was racist.

As also was the segregation of the black citizens in the armed forces during World War II.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Vautrin said:

I doubt that there is any content in Obama's college writings that propose the inferiority of

blacks to whites as there is in Jefferson's writings. If Hemings actually visited Jefferson's

grave maybe it was to spit on it.

Because they made it nearly impossible to dance on? :P:lol:

jefferson-grave-monticello-virginia-CBX0

2 hours ago, hamradio said:

Because they made it nearly impossible to dance on? :P:lol:

jefferson-grave-monticello-virginia-CBX0

Yep, unless they come up with a new dance called the impale. I suppose you could have a little party

on the base, but I'm sure they keep a close watch on it.

so sally hemings was so petty and short-sighted enough to want to disrespect the grave of the man who fathered her children?

you liberals sure do assign great character to the people you use politically, don't you?

Image result for thomas jefferson sally hemings painting

54 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

so sally hemings was so petty and short-sighted enough to want to disrespect the grave of the man who fathered her children?

you liberals sure do assign great character to the people you use politically, don't you?

Image result for thomas jefferson sally hemings painting

Sally was originally owned by Thomas Jefferson's father-in-law. That's how she became the half- sister of his first wife Martha Skelton.

The accounts of the day said that her oldest son was a dead ringer for Thomas Jefferson from a distance at dusk.

I believe Thomas Jefferson freed only these slaves, which were his own children, upon his death. 

In almost all accounts of the story, I've never seen mentioned, how Sally Hemings was his sister-in-law, since she was his dead wife's half sister.

Both Martha Skelton and Sally Hemings had 6 children each by Thomas Jefferson.

• Thanks 1

Soledad O'Brien Retweeted Aaron Rupar

I say this consistently: I’m not a fan of fox news, but Chris Wallace is so much better than everybody else in framing these questions. And he isn’t afraid. He’s just out of everyone’s league. Clean question, roll the tape, make your point, follow up, roll the next tape.

• Like 1

Phoenix Mayor Apologizes After Police Draw Gun On Family After Child Takes Doll

A viral video shows police officers threatening to shoot a father who was with his pregnant fiancée and two young daughters.

Police say they were investigating allegations that one of the children had shoplifted a doll from a dollar store.

https://www.npr.org/2019/06/16/733191189/phoenix-mayor-apologies-after-video-of-police-drawing-gun-on-family-over-stolen-?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_

xUmIXT1i?format=jpg&name=600x314

• Sad 1