Jump to content
 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Hibi said:

LOL. He thinks he has an unlimited amount of these IQ challenged followers to give him another term.

maybe he does and even if he doesn't whats going to get him in again is the democrat party tearing it's guts out deciding whether to push socialism or not.

:D

I have faith in democrats.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

maybe he does and even if he doesn't whats going to get him in again is the democrat party tearing it's guts out deciding whether to push socialism or not.

:D

I have faith in democrats.

Trump and the GOP's socialism = subsidies for fossil fuel industries; subsidies for real estate moguls; subsidies for farmers; subsidies for the auto industry; bailouts for banks; subsidies for big business.  The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.  And some people are so so stupid they invite more of the same.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hamradio said:

 

Considering the national debt, cost of repairing the highway, bridges, water and sewer infrastructure robots are a sensible solution.  Some says the moon and Mars is a jumping off point.  Jumping off to WHERE??!!  Leave space tourism up to private corporations and those rich enough to suck vacuum if anything goes wrong.

time to get out of the Star Trek fantasy world and face reality.

While it may seem like science fiction and unnecessary expense (and I agree we have much more pressing priorities), there is a practical aspect in the long run with Mars exploration.  Basically, since we seem hell-bent  on making the earth another Venus, hot and toxic, we may have to find alternative worlds if the human species is to survive.  And the policies of our current administration is bringing the day of reckoning ever faster.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Arturo said:

While it may seem like science fiction and unnecessary expense (and I agree we have much more pressing priorities), there is a practical aspect in the long run with Mars exploration.  Basically, since we seem hell-bent  on making the earth another Venus, hot and toxic, we may have to find alternative worlds if the human species is to survive.  And the policies of our current administration is bringing the day of reckoning ever faster.

It will be very difficult to live on Mars. Challenging to say the least. No breathable atmosphere; no water (to speak of);radiation; dust storms etc. On the plus side, everyone will weigh less!

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Hibi said:

It will be very difficult to live on Mars. Challenging to say the least. No breathable atmosphere; no water (to speak of);radiation; dust storms etc. On the plus side, everyone will weigh less!

Mars ain't the kind of place to raise a kid ...

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Kaitlan Collins Retweeted Alan Blinder

While announcing, Moore asks, “Why is there such fear, why such anger, why such hatred and opposition to somebody running? Why does the mere mention of my name cause people to get up in arms in Washington, DC? Is it because I’m a staunch conservative?”

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Arturo said:

While it may seem like science fiction and unnecessary expense (and I agree we have much more pressing priorities), there is a practical aspect in the long run with Mars exploration.  Basically, since we seem hell-bent  on making the earth another Venus, hot and toxic, we may have to find alternative worlds if the human species is to survive.  And the policies of our current administration is bringing the day of reckoning ever faster.

mars cannot sustain life.

:lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

"Children are dying in our care and custody, yet so many of those in high dudgeon over the words of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez have shown absolutely zero concerns about the deaths of these children."

@chrislhayes

https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/hayes-rips-those-in-high-dudgeon-of-aoc-s-concentration-camp-comparison-62283333762?cid=sm_npd_ms_tw_ma

SkVdOUJH?format=jpg&name=600x314

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
© 2021 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings
×
×
  • Create New...