Jump to content

 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Recommended Posts

 
·
2h
 
Sen. Romney criticized Pres. Trump,
 
tweeting that Trump's "appeal to China and Ukraine to investigate the Joe Biden is wrong and appalling."
 
The president responded in his own tweet, labeling the senator "pompous"
 
and calling for the impeachment of Romney.
 
:rolleyes:  :lol:
 
giphy.gif
 
giphy.gif
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Only Time Trump Wants International Cooperation

“America first” was the slogan that helped Trump win the presidency.

But he doesn’t seem to believe it’s the tactic that will help him keep it.

 

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/10/trump-biden-ukraine-china/599488/?utm_content=edit-promo&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=the-atlantic&utm_medium=social&utm_term=2019-10-05T09%3A00%3A58

- Now it's a "HELP, Save ME!" to rest of the world

:rolleyes:  :lol:

 

giphy.gif

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Donald J. Trump
 
@realDonaldTrump
· 8h
....and separately got 1.5 Billion Dollars from China despite no experience and for no apparent reason. There is NO WAY these can be legitimate transactions? As lawyers & others have stated, as President, I have an OBLIGATION to look into possible, or probable, CORRUPTION!
=====================================
 
 
1/ I appreciate @jaketapper
repeatedly asking whether Trump has ever sought a corruption investigation of anyone who's not a political rival (the answer is no),
 
but the bigger issue is that he has ACTIVELY OPPOSED corruption investigations IN UKRAINE
when they involve HIS ALLIES.
 
...IN 2018 TRUMP CONDITIONED SELLING MISSILES TO UKRAINE
ON UKRAINE *ENDING* A CORRUPTION INVESTIGATION OF PAUL MANAFORT.
 
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"...my great and unmatched wisdom" - Donald J. Trump

Who writes this crap?  Monty Python?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, mr6666 said:
 
·
2h
 
Sen. Romney criticized Pres. Trump,
 
tweeting that Trump's "appeal to China and Ukraine to investigate the Joe Biden is wrong and appalling."
 
The president responded in his own tweet, labeling the senator "pompous"
 
and calling for the impeachment of Romney.
 
:rolleyes:  :lol:
 
giphy.gif
 
giphy.gif

IMPEACHMENT FOR WHAT???

Criticizing DUMP? LOL.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump Agrees to Let Turkey Invade Kurdish-Controlled Syrian Area

".....On Sunday, the White House released a statement that surprised many in the region. It said, quote,

“Today, President Donald J. Trump spoke with President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey by telephone.

Turkey will soon be moving forward with its long-planned operation in Northern Syria. The United States Armed Forces will not support or be involved in that operation,

and the United States forces, having defeated the ISIS territorial ‘Caliphate,’ will no longer be in the immediate area.”

The announcement marks a major shift in U.S. policy.........

https://truthout.org/video/trump-agrees-to-let-turkey-invade-kurdish-controlled-syrian-area/

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
Abandoning the Kurds is a geopolitical betrayal
(It's in Russia's interest, NOT US interest).
 
It's a betrayal of democracy (It's in Trump's personal financial interest, NOT US interest)
 
But there's also just the utter cowardice, the lack of honor in leaving a close ally to die.
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Profit, not politics: Trump allies sought Ukraine gas deal

As Rudy Giuliani was pushing Ukrainian officials last spring to investigate one of Donald Trump’s main political rivals, a group of individuals with ties to the president and his personal lawyer were also active in the former Soviet republic.

Their aims were profit, not politics. This circle of businessmen and Republican donors touted connections to Giuliani and Trump while trying to install new management at the top of Ukraine’s massive state gas company. Their plan was to then steer lucrative contracts to companies controlled by Trump allies, according to two people with knowledge of their plans.

Their plan hit a snag after Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko lost his reelection bid to Volodymyr Zelenskiy, whose conversation with Trump about former Vice President Joe Biden is now at the center of the House impeachment inquiry of Trump........

https://apnews.com/d7440cffba4940f5b85cd3dfa3500fb2?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=AP&utm_source=Twitter

-_-

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Profit, not politics: Trump allies sought Ukraine gas deal

As Rudy Giuliani was pushing Ukrainian officials last spring to investigate one of Donald Trump’s main political rivals, a group of individuals with ties to the president and his personal lawyer were also active in the former Soviet republic.

Their aims were profit, not politics. This circle of businessmen and Republican donors touted connections to Giuliani and Trump while trying to install new management at the top of Ukraine’s massive state gas company. Their plan was to then steer lucrative contracts to companies controlled by Trump allies, according to two people with knowledge of their plans.

Their plan hit a snag after Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko lost his reelection bid to Volodymyr Zelenskiy, whose conversation with Trump about former Vice President Joe Biden is now at the center of the House impeachment inquiry of Trump........

https://apnews.com/d7440cffba4940f5b85cd3dfa3500fb2?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=AP&utm_source=Twitter

-_-

 

According to Leon Panetta the alternate reality of Ukraine, not Russia interfering in the 2016 election was offered to Trump (and Giuliani) by none other than Vladimir Putin.  

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

According to Leon Panetta the alternate reality of Ukraine, not Russia interfering in the 2016 election was offered to Trump (and Giuliani) by none other than Vladimir Putin.  

Along with a sample of that peee tape.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

who's poking the blonde?

:D

giphy.gif

it's YAWNING, nipper  ;) 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did we miss mentioning Trump's recent "perfect" phone call to Communist China's Xi Jinping to congratulate him on 70 years of brutal dictatorship and human rights abuses?

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
DEVELOPING Trump Justice Dept. asks U.S. judge to reject House Judiciary Committee request for Mueller grand jury materials,
 
argues courts in 1974 wrongly gave Congress the Watergate grand jury 'roadmap' that led to President Nixon's impeachment.
11:09 AM · Oct 8, 2019
 
:blink:
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mr6666 said:
 
 
DEVELOPING Trump Justice Dept. asks U.S. judge to reject House Judiciary Committee request for Mueller grand jury materials,
 
argues courts in 1974 wrongly gave Congress the Watergate grand jury 'roadmap' that led to President Nixon's impeachment.
11:09 AM · Oct 8, 2019
 
:blink:

Yeah, right........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
TRUMP: "When I took over our military, we did not have ammunition.
 
I was told by a top general, maybe the top of them all, 'Sir, I'm sorry sir, we don't have ammunition.'
 
I said, I will never let that happen to another president."
:blink:
============================
 
-imaginary "TOP GENERAL" along with fantasy "LOTS OF FOLKS"
 
:rolleyes:  :lol:
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, mr6666 said:
 
TRUMP: "When I took over our military, we did not have ammunition.
 
I was told by a top general, maybe the top of them all, 'Sir, I'm sorry sir, we don't have ammunition.'
 
I said, I will never let that happen to another president."
:blink:
============================
 
-imaginary "TOP GENERAL" along with fantasy "LOTS OF FOLKS"
 
:rolleyes:  :lol:

BULL****  Every US military facility in the world had ammunition - and plenty of it.  Now maybe we didn't have enough for every general and admiral to have live fire war games 2 or 3 times per monthly expending billions of dollars in ammunition.

Edited by TCMModerator1
Edited for Language
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Someone please tell the Radical Left Mayor of Minneapolis that he can’t price out Free Speech.
Probably illegal!
I stand strongly & proudly with the great Police Officers and Law Enforcement of Minneapolis and the Great State of Minnesota! See you Thursday Night!
 

......Get your great T-Shirts, “Cops for Trump,” at http://MPDFEDERATION.COM REALLY NICE!

Thank you to Minneapolis Police Officers & Union! @foxandfriends

:blink:

==========================================

@nytimes

·
1h
 
President Trump criticized the mayor of Minneapolis
 
and claimed the city is overcharging his campaign with a $530,000 security fee ahead of a rally there Thursday.
 
"Welcome to Minneapolis where we pay our bills," Mayor Jacob Frey, a Democrat, replied.
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
@AP
 
BREAKING: White House notifies House that Trump administration will not participate in impeachment probe,
 
which it calls “illegitimate.”
 
=====================================
 
 
 
Uh, Trump can't just "decline to participate."
 
It's not the Vietnam War.
:rolleyes:
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mr6666 said:
@AP
 
BREAKING: White House notifies House that Trump administration will not participate in impeachment probe,
 
which it calls “illegitimate.”
 
 

 

So then...now what happens? A lot more "sound & fury" with no actual consequences? Does Congress actually have the ability to do anything at all? I'm asking this seriously, because it seems to me that the president and his allies realize that Congress really has no power to do anything of any weight, no penalties or punishments to dispense, and therefore the president and his allies have no reason to cooperate or comply.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

 

So then...now what happens? A lot more "sound & fury" with no actual consequences? Does Congress actually have the ability to do anything at all? I'm asking this seriously, because it seems to me that the president and his allies realize that Congress really has no power to do anything of any weight, no penalties or punishments to dispense, and therefore the president and his allies have no reason to cooperate or comply.

How did all those Nixon henchmen including the Attorney General end up in prison?  In today's world I have no idea how this would happen.  Nixon's AG ended up in prison for obstruction of justice, didn't he?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

How did all those Nixon henchmen including the Attorney General end up in prison?  In today's world I have no idea how this would happen.  Nixon's AG ended up in prison for obstruction of justice, didn't he?

I keep waiting for some sort of contempt citation or something to come down against one of these people, but so far nothing. And that lack of consequence continues to embolden the administration.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, mr6666 said:
@AP
 
BREAKING: White House notifies House that Trump administration will not participate in impeachment probe,
 
which it calls “illegitimate.”
 
=====================================
 
:rolleyes:
 
 
The WH argues the president should have a right to examine evidence, call witnesses and cross examine his accusers.
 
He would -- in a Senate trial.
 
The impeachment process is an investigation. No such requirements apply.
:unsure:
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


© 2019 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
×
×
  • Create New...