Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

@MalcolmNance
· 5h
Time for Congress to exercise the Power of Inherent Contempt and arrest these people

after fining them $100,000 per day.
===========================================

THIS is how it works when Congress does its job, REMEMBER?

"Susan McDougal served 18 months in prison 4 contempt of court when she refused to answer 3 grand jury questions re: Pres Clinton during the Whitewater controversy."

Congress, arrest the stonewallers. #ContemptOfCongress

-_-
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I saw several stories this afternoon around the internet that I thought about posting.

• A couple of dozen new sexual assault allegations against Trump went public, including one woman who said that Trump hid behind a tapestry at Mar-A-Lago in order to grope her.
  • The U.S. seems to have stopped paying our portion of the UN budget, putting us a billion dollars in arrears.
  • A Trump supporter pulled a gun on a woman because she had an Elizabeth Warren bumper sticker on her car.

But then I decided not to.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

20 hours ago, mr6666 said:

@MalcolmNance
· 5h
Time for Congress to exercise the Power of Inherent Contempt and arrest these people

after fining them $100,000 per day.
===========================================

THIS is how it works when Congress does its job, REMEMBER?

"Susan McDougal served 18 months in prison 4 contempt of court when she refused to answer 3 grand jury questions re: Pres Clinton during the Whitewater controversy."

Congress, arrest the stonewallers. #ContemptOfCongress

-_-

That was then, this is now......

• Sad 1

Only 25 percent want the President Impeached,
which is pretty low considering the volume of Fake News coverage, but pretty high considering the fact that I did NOTHING wrong.
It is all just a continuation of the greatest Scam and Witch Hunt in the history of our Country!
==========================================

New Fox News poll shows 51% want Trump impeached and removed from office:

https://foxnews.com/politics/fox-n

• Haha 3

Lastly, on whether State will cooperate with the impeachment inquiry:

"Oh goodness. I've made clear... we will ensure that we do everything that we're required to do by the law and the Constitution. Every time"

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, mr6666 said:

which is pretty low considering the volume of Fake News coverage, but pretty high considering the fact that I did NOTHING wrong.
It is all just a continuation of the greatest Scam and Witch Hunt in the history of our Country!

New Fox News poll shows 51% want Trump impeached and removed from office:

https://foxnews.com/politics/fox-n

ONLY 25 % of the population wants him impeached. ONLY :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, mr6666 said:

170209095111-02-trump-t1-win-file-large-

"I'm so proud! Only a quarter of the nation wants me impeached!"

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, TomJH said:

170209095111-02-trump-t1-win-file-large-

"I'm so proud! Only a quarter of the nation wants me impeached!"

Hahahaha!!!  HALF THE NATION: 51% want you IMPEACHED AND REMOVED, you lying sack of **** -flavored jello!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Hahahaha!!!  HALF THE NATION: 51% want you IMPEACHED AND REMOVED, you lying sack of **** -flavored jello!

I heard that he's calling Mitch McConnell at least three times a day begging him to keep the boys in line up there on Capitol Hill.

Looks like old orange boy is sweating it.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, noah80 said:

2294.png

Looks another item to sell on the Trump MAGA website, along with sharpie sets and plastic straws.  The yokels will lap it uo!

14 hours ago, noah80 said:

2294.png

LOVE IT!!!!!! IMPEACH the M.F. Tees on sale on Amazon for 18.50!

• Haha 2

BREAKING: Trump pressed then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to help persuade the Justice Department

to drop a criminal case against an Iranian-Turkish gold trader who was a client of Rudy Giuliani, according to three people familiar with the 2017 meeting ...

Tillerson refused, arguing it would constitute interference in an ongoing investigation of the trader, Reza Zarrab, according to the people.

They said other participants in the Oval Office were shocked by the request

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

BREAKING: Trump pressed then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to help persuade the Justice Department

to drop a criminal case against an Iranian-Turkish gold trader who was a client of Rudy Giuliani, according to three people familiar with the 2017 meeting ...

Tillerson refused, arguing it would constitute interference in an ongoing investigation of the trader, Reza Zarrab, according to the people.

They said other participants in the Oval Office were shocked by the request

You vote for a clown, you get a circus.

• Haha 3

President Trump lashes out over Fox News poll that shows majority support for his impeachment:

"Whoever their Pollster is, they suck."

"......@FoxNews doesn’t deliver for US anymore. It is so different than it used to be."

"Oh well, I’m President!" he added.

...... Of those surveyed, 51 percent said they want Trump impeached and removed from office, while another 4 percent say they would like Trump impeached but not removed. On the flip side, 40 percent of voters said they oppose impeachment. Support for Trump's impeachment and removal jumped 9 points from July, increasing 11 points among Democrats, 5 points among Republicans and 3 points among independents. Fox News found increased support for Trump's impeachment among white evangelicals, white men without a college degree and rural white voters. .......

giphy.gif
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

Story: Trump is calling Mitch McConnell as often as three times a day. Trump has been lashing out at GOP senators he sees as disloyal, telling McConnell he will amplify attacks on those Republicans who criticize him.

Trump warns GOP Senate leader Mitch McConnell about disloyal Republicans

......Trump has been lashing out at GOP senators he sees as disloyal, according to the person familiar with the conversations, telling McConnell he will amplify attacks on those Republicans who criticize him.

McConnell faces his own dilemma of having to preserve the Republican majority in the Senate, while also placating an erratic President who demands nothing short of total loyalty. That will become harder as more details about Trump's dealings with Ukraine trickle out......

giphy.gif
  • Haha 2

On 10/9/2019 at 2:55 PM, LawrenceA said:

I saw several stories this afternoon around the internet that I thought about posting.

• A couple of dozen new sexual assault allegations against Trump went public, including one woman who said that Trump hid behind a tapestry at Mar-A-Lago in order to grope her.
  • The U.S. seems to have stopped paying our portion of the UN budget, putting us a billion dollars in arrears.
  • A Trump supporter pulled a gun on a woman because she had an Elizabeth Warren bumper sticker on her car.

But then I decided not to.

"A Trump supporter pulled a gun on a woman because she had an Elizabeth Warren bumper sticker on her car."

That's why I do not put stickers on my car or signs in my yard.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, TheCid said:

And those MAGA hats would make nice targets too...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6Z4HHUGQHBHCDNJM54T43TDGHY.jpeg

"I don't know any of these people."

Trump meets with the indicted Ukranians after they give his campaign super-pack $325,000.  Separately, they have been indicted for funnelling Russian money to the GOP.  The Russian donor in question pressed to have the Ukraine Ambassador removed.  Trump made that happen.

• Thanks 3

19 hours ago, TheCid said:

"A Trump supporter pulled a gun on a woman because she had an Elizabeth Warren bumper sticker on her car."

DITTO!

6 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

6Z4HHUGQHBHCDNJM54T43TDGHY.jpeg

"I don't know any of these people."

Trump meets with the indicted Ukranians after they give his campaign super-pack $325,000.  Separately, they have been indicted for funnelling Russian money to the GOP.  The Russian donor in question pressed to have the Ukraine Ambassador removed.  Trump made that happen.

Nevertheless, I don't know them! :D

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Hibi said:

Nevertheless, I don't know them! :D

Now he is saying he meets lots of people at campaign events and knows everybody.

• Haha 3