Jump to content

 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Recommended Posts

 
@MalcolmNance
· 5h
Time for Congress to exercise the Power of Inherent Contempt and arrest these people
 
after fining them $100,000 per day.
===========================================
 
 
THIS is how it works when Congress does its job, REMEMBER?
 
"Susan McDougal served 18 months in prison 4 contempt of court when she refused to answer 3 grand jury questions re: Pres Clinton during the Whitewater controversy."
 
Congress, arrest the stonewallers. #ContemptOfCongress
 
-_-
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw several stories this afternoon around the internet that I thought about posting.

  • A couple of dozen new sexual assault allegations against Trump went public, including one woman who said that Trump hid behind a tapestry at Mar-A-Lago in order to grope her.
  • The U.S. seems to have stopped paying our portion of the UN budget, putting us a billion dollars in arrears.
  • A Trump supporter pulled a gun on a woman because she had an Elizabeth Warren bumper sticker on her car.

But then I decided not to.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, mr6666 said:
 
@MalcolmNance
· 5h
Time for Congress to exercise the Power of Inherent Contempt and arrest these people
 
after fining them $100,000 per day.
===========================================
 
 
THIS is how it works when Congress does its job, REMEMBER?
 
"Susan McDougal served 18 months in prison 4 contempt of court when she refused to answer 3 grand jury questions re: Pres Clinton during the Whitewater controversy."
 
Congress, arrest the stonewallers. #ContemptOfCongress
 
-_-

That was then, this is now......

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
Only 25 percent want the President Impeached,
which is pretty low considering the volume of Fake News coverage, but pretty high considering the fact that I did NOTHING wrong.
It is all just a continuation of the greatest Scam and Witch Hunt in the history of our Country!
==========================================
 
 
 

New Fox News poll shows 51% want Trump impeached and removed from office:

https://foxnews.com/politics/fox-n

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Lastly, on whether State will cooperate with the impeachment inquiry:
 
"Oh goodness. I've made clear... we will ensure that we do everything that we're required to do by the law and the Constitution. Every time"
 
giphy.gif
 
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mr6666 said:
 
 
Only 25 percent want the President Impeached,
which is pretty low considering the volume of Fake News coverage, but pretty high considering the fact that I did NOTHING wrong.
It is all just a continuation of the greatest Scam and Witch Hunt in the history of our Country!
==========================================
 
 
 

New Fox News poll shows 51% want Trump impeached and removed from office:

https://foxnews.com/politics/fox-n

ONLY 25 % of the population wants him impeached. ONLY :lol: 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mr6666 said:
 
 
Only 25 percent want the President Impeached,
which is pretty low considering the volume of Fake News coverage, but pretty high considering the fact that I did NOTHING wrong.
It is all just a continuation of the greatest Scam and Witch Hunt in the history of our Country!
==========================================
 
 

170209095111-02-trump-t1-win-file-large-

"I'm so proud! Only a quarter of the nation wants me impeached!"

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, TomJH said:

170209095111-02-trump-t1-win-file-large-

"I'm so proud! Only a quarter of the nation wants me impeached!"

Hahahaha!!!  HALF THE NATION: 51% want you IMPEACHED AND REMOVED, you lying sack of **** -flavored jello!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Hahahaha!!!  HALF THE NATION: 51% want you IMPEACHED AND REMOVED, you lying sack of **** -flavored jello!

I heard that he's calling Mitch McConnell at least three times a day begging him to keep the boys in line up there on Capitol Hill.

Looks like old orange boy is sweating it.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, noah80 said:

2294.png

Looks another item to sell on the Trump MAGA website, along with sharpie sets and plastic straws.  The yokels will lap it uo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, noah80 said:

2294.png

LOVE IT!!!!!! IMPEACH the M.F. Tees on sale on Amazon for 18.50!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
BREAKING: Trump pressed then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to help persuade the Justice Department
 
to drop a criminal case against an Iranian-Turkish gold trader who was a client of Rudy Giuliani, according to three people familiar with the 2017 meeting ...
 
Tillerson refused, arguing it would constitute interference in an ongoing investigation of the trader, Reza Zarrab, according to the people.
 
They said other participants in the Oval Office were shocked by the request
 
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, mr6666 said:
 
 
BREAKING: Trump pressed then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to help persuade the Justice Department
 
to drop a criminal case against an Iranian-Turkish gold trader who was a client of Rudy Giuliani, according to three people familiar with the 2017 meeting ...
 
Tillerson refused, arguing it would constitute interference in an ongoing investigation of the trader, Reza Zarrab, according to the people.
 
They said other participants in the Oval Office were shocked by the request
 

 You vote for a clown, you get a circus.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 
 
President Trump lashes out over Fox News poll that shows majority support for his impeachment:
 
"Whoever their Pollster is, they suck."
 
"......@FoxNews doesn’t deliver for US anymore. It is so different than it used to be."

"Oh well, I’m President!" he added.

 
...... Of those surveyed, 51 percent said they want Trump impeached and removed from office, while another 4 percent say they would like Trump impeached but not removed. On the flip side, 40 percent of voters said they oppose impeachment. Support for Trump's impeachment and removal jumped 9 points from July, increasing 11 points among Democrats, 5 points among Republicans and 3 points among independents. Fox News found increased support for Trump's impeachment among white evangelicals, white men without a college degree and rural white voters. .......
 
giphy.gif
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
Story: Trump is calling Mitch McConnell as often as three times a day. Trump has been lashing out at GOP senators he sees as disloyal, telling McConnell he will amplify attacks on those Republicans who criticize him.
 

Trump warns GOP Senate leader Mitch McConnell about disloyal Republicans

......Trump has been lashing out at GOP senators he sees as disloyal, according to the person familiar with the conversations, telling McConnell he will amplify attacks on those Republicans who criticize him.
 
McConnell faces his own dilemma of having to preserve the Republican majority in the Senate, while also placating an erratic President who demands nothing short of total loyalty. That will become harder as more details about Trump's dealings with Ukraine trickle out......
 
 
giphy.gif
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2019 at 2:55 PM, LawrenceA said:

I saw several stories this afternoon around the internet that I thought about posting.

  • A couple of dozen new sexual assault allegations against Trump went public, including one woman who said that Trump hid behind a tapestry at Mar-A-Lago in order to grope her.
  • The U.S. seems to have stopped paying our portion of the UN budget, putting us a billion dollars in arrears.
  • A Trump supporter pulled a gun on a woman because she had an Elizabeth Warren bumper sticker on her car.

But then I decided not to.

"A Trump supporter pulled a gun on a woman because she had an Elizabeth Warren bumper sticker on her car."

That's why I do not put stickers on my car or signs in my yard.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, TheCid said:

That's why I do not put stickers on my car or signs in my yard.

And those MAGA hats would make nice targets too...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6Z4HHUGQHBHCDNJM54T43TDGHY.jpeg

"I don't know any of these people."

Trump meets with the indicted Ukranians after they give his campaign super-pack $325,000.  Separately, they have been indicted for funnelling Russian money to the GOP.  The Russian donor in question pressed to have the Ukraine Ambassador removed.  Trump made that happen.

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, TheCid said:

"A Trump supporter pulled a gun on a woman because she had an Elizabeth Warren bumper sticker on her car."

That's why I do not put stickers on my car or signs in my yard.

DITTO!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

6Z4HHUGQHBHCDNJM54T43TDGHY.jpeg

"I don't know any of these people."

Trump meets with the indicted Ukranians after they give his campaign super-pack $325,000.  Separately, they have been indicted for funnelling Russian money to the GOP.  The Russian donor in question pressed to have the Ukraine Ambassador removed.  Trump made that happen.

Nevertheless, I don't know them! :D

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Hibi said:

Nevertheless, I don't know them! :D

Now he is saying he meets lots of people at campaign events and knows everybody.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


© 2019 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
×
×
  • Create New...