Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Q8fobQwn_bigger.jpg

It blows my MIND that one President will be singularly, 100% responsible, not ambiguously, for unleashing hundreds of thousands of terrorists into the Sahel, Europe, and possibly the US. And he’s gloating about it.
2:09 AM · Oct 14, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

Rvynw19f_bigger.jpg

Several US military and defense officials, including personnel deployed to Syria, have expressed to CNN their frustration and anger at the Trump administration's refusal to support Syrian Kurds facing a Turkish military assault.
3:13 AM · Oct 15, 2019·SocialFlow

5kuuC-pL_bigger.jpg
If a General were to endanger our troops the way President Trump is callously and recklessly exposing them to attack through his precipitous withdrawal from Syria, he would be court-martialed. The equivalent for the Commander in Chief is Impeachment.
11:54 AM · Oct 14, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

ZBEs235N_bigger.jpg

President Trump raised steel tariffs on Turkey and imposed sanctions over its incursion into Syria, scrambling to limit the damage from his much-criticized decision to clear U.S. troops from Turkey's path reut.rs/35BSylw
See the source image

Facing criticism, Trump tells Turkey to stop its Syria invasion - News

1:30 AM · Oct 15, 2019·Twitter Media Studio

• Haha 1

MbuHyX_U_bigger.jpg

Vice President Pence says President Trump spoke to President Erdogan [Monday]. Says the US wants Turkey to stop the invasion and begin an immediate cease fire.

I asked the Vice President what President Trump authorized in his initial Sunday call with Erdogan a week ago. Pence said Trump did not greenlight an invasion but did not say what specifically Trump told Erdogan he would be OK with, if anything.

I also asked Pence how Erdogan responded to Trump’s demand for a ceasefire on today’s call. He didn’t say what Erdogan said, but added that Trump pressed him “very strongly” in call today to immediately embrace a ceasefire.

JD7df_vc_bigger.jpg
Hunter Biden on ABC “Did I make a mistake? Maybe in the grand scheme of things. But did I make a mistake based on some ethical lapse? Absolutely not”
“I don’t think there’s a lot of things that would have happened in my life if my last name wasn’t Biden”
6:48 AM · Oct 15, 2019·TweetDeck

PJkWzk4u_bigger.jpg

One of the things the two hoods bought for Rudy’s $500,000: access to Bush’s funeral, with all the movers and shakers.

Quote Tweet

9dYXo8hz_normal.jpg

NANCYC

@Kailee631
· Oct 13
Replying to @RepDougCollins and @realDonaldTrump
Rudy took Lev Parnas to the funeral of former President George H. W. Bush as his "guest". You pay big

💰

💰

💰

for the kind of access....

8:23 AM · Oct 15, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

PJkWzk4u_bigger.jpg

(He brought both Lev and Igor)

Quote Tweet

OBiVhCig_normal.jpg

Aubrey Belford
@AubreyBelford
· Oct 14
Spotted by @NikaMelkozerova. Not only was Parnas with Giuliani at George H.W. Bush's funeral. Fruman was there too, seen in this pic standing behind Parnas.

8:23 AM · Oct 15, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

QtOOtyWO_bigger.jpg

Trump's focus on Biden also highlights his own questionable business arrangements... Trump Org. is making money in India, Indonesia, Uruguay, the Philippines, and elsewhere, while Trump is in the White House.
8:27 AM · Oct 15, 2019·Twitter Web App

CLekjyHD_bigger.jpg

White House’s former top Russia adviser told impeachment investigators on Monday that Giuliani ran a shadow foreign policy in Ukraine that circumvented U.S. officials and career diplomats in order to personally benefit Trump
8:27 AM · Oct 15, 2019·Twitter for iPhone
  • Like 1

cBvhDd7p_bigger.jpg

Gordon Sondland plans to testify to Congress that Trump put his personal lawyer in charge of arranging any meeting details with President Zelensky and that Kurt Volker and Energy Secretary Rick Perry had to clear everything with Rudy Giuliani.
8:34 AM · Oct 15, 2019·Twitter Web App

mK-YgG6Z_bigger.jpg

Russians have fun exploring the hastily abandoned American military base in Syria: “Yesterday it was them and today it is us here. Let’s see how they lived and what they ate.”

"You walk down the halls, and there was this sense of dread, and everyone's kind of thinking, did the president really do this?"

FBI officials were 'rattled' and 'blindsided' by Trump's call for Ukraine to manufacture dirt on Joe Biden

8:05 AM · Oct 15, 2019·Twitter Web Client

LPo-dAjZ_bigger.png

In 2016, we learned a person with limited to no understanding of U.S. government & foreign policy could become President.

In 2019, we learned a person with limited to no understanding of U.S. government & foreign policy is unlikely to be a good President.

8:42 AM · Oct 15, 2019·Twitter Web App

jR6B6p1K_bigger.jpg

If Eric Trump hadn’t killed irony with his op-ed in The Hill about nepotism, this would have done it.

Quote Tweet

WgL6QUYv_normal.jpg

Sam Stein
@samstein

· 1h

If I'm following this correctly, Rudy has spent months arguing that Hunter Biden was paid an absurd amount of money based on political connections and not actual professional skill, all while being paid half a million dollars for his political connections reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-whistleblower-giuliani-excl-idUSKBN1WU07Z
8:46 AM · Oct 15, 2019·Twitter for iPhone
  • Haha 1