Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

27 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

:wacko:

explains why the US-brokered cease fire is a terrible deal for the Kurds - and the Kurds now say that the deal VP Pence announced is not the deal they agreed to.

https://www.msnbc.com/mtp-daily/watch/garrett-haake-reports-on-impeachment-and-news-from-syria-richard-engel-reports-from-syria-71507013521?cid=sm_npd_ms_tw_ma

" The kurds lost their homeland in Syria which they fought for with US forces in the battle agaist Isis, losing 11 thousand of their men and women.

Tonight they were sold out by Trump who says he saved millions of lives. It will be remembered by the kurds as the greatest betrayal. "

So Pence is announcing that as long as the Kurds flee their villages and homes they won't be bombed or shot at.
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

DqKNeMaJ_bigger.jpg

Mulvaney tries to clean it up: “Let me be clear, there was absolutely no quid pro quo between Ukrainian military aid and any investigation into the 2016 election. The president never told me to withhold any money until the Ukrainians did anything related to the server.”

And in case there’s any doubt about what Mulvaney said - here’s a relevant part of the briefing. “That’s why we held up the money.”

6:14 PM · Oct 17, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

• Haha 2

GOP Sen. Lisa Murkowski disagrees with the White House that withholding foreign aid for political purposes is a common practice.
7:04 PM · Oct 17, 2019·SocialFlow
  • Thanks 1

-7ZzOONo_bigger.jpg

This G-7 announcement is corrupt. It's a violation of the Constitution. It's an abuse of power. And Congress can shut it down. I'm introducing a bill first thing next week to stop this corruption in it's tracks. More to come...

2:47 PM · Oct 17, 2019·Twitter Web App
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

DPjc49xK_bigger.jpg

The news that next year's G-7 Summit will be held at President Trump's golf resort was met with apathy from some members of the GOP.
7:07 PM · Oct 17, 2019·SocialFlow

xmAefhLr_bigger.jpg

This decision poses perhaps the largest conflict of interest yet for a leader whose presidency is riddled with them, thanks to Trump’s refusal to separate himself from his personal business empire.
7:14 PM · Oct 17, 2019·Naytev
  • Sad 1

vPxbJicr_bigger.jpg

Gordon Sondland told House impeachment investigators he didn’t know Donald Trump’s interest in Ukraine had anything to do with Joe Biden. That's hard to believe.
7:45 PM · Oct 17, 2019·SocialFlow
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:
since when is she the bleeping president?
:angry:

Give her a few weeks and she will be. :ph34r:

• Like 1

_gPQBRax_bigger.jpg

One great thing about spending 3 yrs on the Trump Org. beat: we have a big pile of data on revenue, occupancy, etc at Trump businesses that nobody had before. So, when Mulvaney says "Donald Trump's brand is probably strong enough as it is"...we don't have to take his word for it
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

You said since when is Nancy Pelosi the bleeping president? --Stick around--LOL.....

She is the Speaker of the House and you don't seem to understand that Congress is an equal, an equal branch to the executive branch.

But as far as the President of the United States is concerned, any and every American can criticize whomever is in that Oval Office because the president works for the American people, not the other way around.

• Like 1

Civil rights groups blast the Republican National Committee, claiming the group violated federal law and is trying to sow confusion after

it mailed imitation census forms to Montana voters to solicit money for President Trump’s reelection campaign.

giphy.gif

• Sad 1

On 10/16/2019 at 2:12 AM, jakeem said:

DPjc49xK_bigger.jpg

Beto O'Rourke is suggesting it's unlikely he'd ever run for office again if he's not nominated for the presidency.
1:33 AM · Oct 16, 2019·SocialFlow

Is he sulking or just trying to make us happy?

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

DqKNeMaJ_bigger.jpg

Mulvaney tries to clean it up: “Let me be clear, there was absolutely no quid pro quo between Ukrainian military aid and any investigation into the 2016 election. The president never told me to withhold any money until the Ukrainians did anything related to the server.”

And in case there’s any doubt about what Mulvaney said - here’s a relevant part of the briefing. “That’s why we held up the money.”

6:14 PM · Oct 17, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

Too late, Mick. You got caught telling the truth.

• Haha 1

Chris Cuomo had a guest on tonight that claims that Rudy Guiliani's two indicted Ukranians have been funnelling Russian oligarch money to Trump Enterprises in a money laundering scheme for years,  Trump claimed he did not know the two "gentlemen."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LnvhR8ED_bigger.png

“I’ve earned my spurs on the battlefield…and Donald Trump earned his spurs in a letter from a doctor.” Former Defense Secretary James Mattis makes light of Pres. Trump calling him “the world’s most overrated general,” speaking at the Al Smith dinner in NY cnn.it/2J0g4z8

Former U.S. Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis, center, delivers the keynote address during the 74th Annual Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner, Thursday, Oct. 17, 2019, in New York. (Associated Press)

2:05 AM · Oct 18, 2019·SocialFlow

• Like 3

DijesdNB_bigger.jpg

"I’m not just an overrated general. I’m the most overrated general," Mattis says. "I'm honored to be considered that by Donald Trump because he also called Meryl Streep an overrated actress. So I guess I'm the Meryl Streep of generals, and frankly that sounds pretty good to me."

See the source image

From

1:15 AM · Oct 18, 2019·Twitter Media Studio

• Like 4

pFFA3nTS_bigger.jpg

White House officials were shocked by Mulvaney’s remarks linking aid to investigations. They expected him to repeat the message that the House was being unfair to Trump and that there was no quid pro quo.

5:41 PM · Oct 17, 2019·TweetDeck
  • Haha 2