Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

EONbRz3x_bigger.jpg

Trump listed Camp David as a possible replacement and said that the search for a new site was beginning "immediately"
6:32 AM · Oct 20, 2019·TweetDeck
  • Haha 2

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

So now Crooked Hillary is at it again! She is calling Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard “a Russian favorite,” and Jill Stein “a Russian asset.” As you may have heard, I was called a big Russia lover also (actually, I do like Russian people. I like all people!). Hillary’s gone Crazy!

10:41 PM · Oct 19, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

ZyiStc9K_bigger.jpg

Trump last night defended Jill Stein and Tulsi Gabbard against charges of Russian influence. He wasn't supposed to do that, he was supposed to pretend they were not all on the same team.

7:18 AM · Oct 20, 2019·TweetDeck

• Haha 3

LnvhR8ED_bigger.png

CNN

Florida Republican Rep. Francis Rooney said Saturday he would not run for reelection, after suggesting he could be open to impeaching President Donald Trump
11:31 PM · Oct 19, 2019·SocialFlow
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

FU2tpLLr_bigger.jpg

News — Top aides, including Kushner, were in the process of reaching out to potential Mulvaney replacements shortly before Pelosi announced the impeachment inquiry, revealing Mulvaney was on weak footing before his briefing room appearance, I’m told.
8:26 AM · Oct 20, 2019·Twitter for iPhone
  • Haha 1

omWV1cZs_bigger.jpg

"Trump now finds himself mired in a season of weakness. Foreign leaders feel emboldened to reject his pleas ... Officials inside his admin are openly defying his wishes ... Federal courts have ruled against him. Republican lawmakers are criticizing him."
8:00 AM · Oct 20, 2019·TweetDeck
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

mRBhigcY_bigger.jpg

White House acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney on Trump reversing his G7 decision: "He was honestly surprised at the level of pushback."
9:56 AM · Oct 20, 2019·TweetDeck
  • Haha 3

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

Mark Esperanto, Secretary of Defense, “The ceasefire is holding up very nicely. There are some minor skirmishes that have ended quickly. New areas being resettled with the Kurds.” USA soldiers are not in combat or ceasefire zones. We have secured the Oil. Bringing soldiers home!

9:15 AM · Oct 20, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

• Sad 1

MQHADleE_bigger.jpg

Along with the basic lies here, Very Stable Genius managed to get the name of his own Defense Secretary wrong (Mark Esper)

If Trump decides Mark Esper's name really *is* Esperanto, within hours, Republicans will be referring to "Secretary Esperanto" and Esper himself will be on Fox News explaining why he mistakenly referred to himself by the wrong name for so many years

9:32 AM · Oct 20, 2019·Twitter for Android

• Haha 4

yjMRQs74_bigger.jpg

Trump staff made an obvious intentional typo tweeting Esperanto instead of Esper. Trump doesn’t tweet. His staff does all of the tweeting. The most Trump does is write a word on a post it and hand to staff. Then staff meets and they tweet. It’s all a fraud and pure propaganda.

9:52 AM · Oct 20, 2019·Twitter for iPhone
  • Haha 2

KPu7NR6T_bigger.jpg

For a second straight weekend day, the president is staying inside the White House and an early "lid" has been called. No golf, no going anywhere per officials.

10:03 AM · Oct 20, 2019·TweetDeck
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, jakeem said:

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

I thought I was doing something very good for our Country by using Trump National Doral, in Miami, for hosting the G-7 Leaders. It is big, grand, on hundreds of acres, next to MIAMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, has tremendous ballrooms & meeting rooms, and each delegation would have its own 50 to 70 unit building. Would set up better than other alternatives. I announced that I would be willing to do it at NO PROFIT or, if legally permissible, at ZERO COST to the USA. But, as usual, the Hostile Media & their Democrat Partners went CRAZY!

Therefore, based on both Media & Democrat Crazed and Irrational Hostility, we will no longer consider Trump National Doral, Miami, as the Host Site for the G-7 in 2020. We will begin the search for another site, including the possibility of Camp David, immediately.

Thank you!

9:52 PM · Oct 19, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

Why don’t you just go to Numbers 2, 3 or 4 on the lists of all the properties that were looked at and rejected before they settled on the “best one”, Doral?

• Like 1

MUOiuhKs_bigger.jpg

I just want to share this photo as a reminder of where
@TulsiGabbard‘s loyalties lay. For anyone to smear my wife as an agent or asset of another country is offensive to all Americans, no matter where your political ideologies lay. #HillaryClinton #QueenOfWarmongers #Tulsi2020

10:31 PM · Oct 18, 2019 from Coralville, IA·Twitter for iPhone