Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

VMxR7qeu_bigger.png

This high-profile White House visit by Erdogan had been opposed by many Republicans & Democrats in Congress & will take place two weeks after the House of Representatives overwhelmingly passed legislation condemning Turkey's invasion that targeted America's Syrian Kurdish allies

3:27 PM · Nov 6, 2019·Twitter Web App
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1np2ube6_bigger.png

NEW: CIA Director Haspel has been publicly silent as President Trump has railed about the Ukraine whistleblower, a CIA analyst, and pressure is building on Haspel to take a stand on the matter, current and former intelligence officials tell @NBCNews
4:48 PM · Nov 6, 2019·SocialFlow

Roger Stone called Donald Trump's home phone the same day that the Washington Post reported the Democratic Party had been hacked, a former FBI witness has testified. Trump then called him back on his cell phone, and the call lasted more than 2 minutes.

More phone records from June 30, 2016 show Stone and Trump had a 2-minute call of their cell phones the same day Guccifer 2.0 posted online about the hack.

3:03 PM · Nov 6, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hibi said:

There are a bunch of posts about Fear Thy Neighbor in the I JUST WATCHED thread.

I'm too lazy or too much of a procrastinator. I mean to post there once in a while,

but I rarely do so. Two pages on Wendell Corey not being very sexy. Okayyy. 

5 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Do you think the black students or he black alumni want to sit in the Bear Bryant section anyway?

WHAT A CROCK! now crowds are censored? THe poor baby can't tale it!

• Haha 1

Just now, Princess of Tap said:

Do you think the black students or he black alumni want to sit in the Bear Bryant section anyway?

It was Bryant who pushed for black athletes at Bama in the 1970s. He even arranged for the Crimson Tide to play the longtime integrated USC Trojans, who blew away Bryant's team in Birmingham, 42 to 21. The loss gave Bryant all the ammunition he needed to recruit and sign black players. 

1 minute ago, jakeem said:

It was Bryant who pushed for black athletes at Bama in the 1970s. He even arranged for the Crimson Tide to play the longtime integrated USC Trojans, who blew away Bryant's team in Birmingham, 42 to 21. The loss gave Bryant all the ammunition he needed to recruit and sign black players. 

Maybe so if he wanted to win games. But I didn't see him at that door trying to help those black students get in when Gov George Wallace was blocking it.

That was in the early 60s, a little before your time.

13 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Maybe so if he wanted to win games. But I didn't see him at that door trying to help those black students get in when Gov George Wallace was blocking it.

That was in the early 60s, a little before your time.

Times change. By 1969, Bama was struggling a bit and people were wondering if a coaching change was imminent. Bryant's recruitment of black players helped preserve his legend beyond the next decade. He blew my mind when he started Walter Lewis (pictured below) at quarterback during the early 1980s.

See the source image

15VnTxLF_bigger.jpg

The investigation I conducted concerning 2016 Ukrainian collusion and corruption, was done solely as a defense attorney to defend my client against false charges, that kept changing as one after another were disproven.

The evidence, when revealed fully, will show that this present farce is as much a frame-up and hoax as Russian collusion, maybe worse, and will prove the President is innocent.

I am represented and assisted by Robert Costello and the Pierce Bainbridge firm in particular , Eric Creizman and Melissa Madrigal.

3:43 PM · Nov 6, 2019·Twitter for iPhone
  • Haha 3

D37T13ru_bigger.jpg

Rudy, acting as a private attorney seeking to advance the private interests of his private client, was handed de facto control of US foreign policy in a critical part of the world in order to pursue those goals.

6:02 PM · Nov 6, 2019·TweetDeck
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Times change. By 1969, Bama was struggling a bit and people were wondering if a coaching change was imminent. Bryant's recruitment of black players helped preserve his legend beyond the next decade. He blew my mind when he started Walter Lewis (pictured below) at quarterback during the early 1980s.

See the source image

Some people will do certain things because it's to their benefit to do so.

Do you know anything about some kind of a scandal that Bear Bryant was involved in prior to the 70s?

2 hours ago, Hibi said:

The Dateline ID ones are fun!

I often watch the original Dateline on NBC. They're usually pretty well done, though some are

more interesting than others. I like the ones where the husband or boyfriend is not the killer,

as they so often are.

The Virginia cyclist who lost her job after giving the middle finger to President Trump’s motorcade

has found a new one: elected official. Her district will include one of the president's own golf courses.

:lol:
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Some people will do certain things because it's to their benefit to do so.

Do you know anything about some kind of a scandal that Bear Bryant was involved in prior to the 70s?

Well, I saw "The Bear," the 1980s movie in which Gary Busey portrayed him. He probably was too tough on his players during training camp activities at Texas A&M in the 1950s.

See the source image

3 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Well, I saw "The Bear," the 1980s movie in which Gary Busey portrayed him. He probably was too tough on his players during training camp activities at Texas A&M in the 1950s.

See the source image

I'm certainly no fan of football, but at the time back in the 60s, I believe that I heard about some kind of a gambling or betting scandal with Bear Bryant and his team. Maybe it was another southern football team.

You seem to be an authority on it, did you play football for Mississippi?

6 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

I'm certainly no fan of football, but at the time back in the 60s, I heard about some kind of a gambling or betting scandal with Bear Bryant and his team. Maybe it was another southern football team.

You seem to be an authority on it, did you play football for Mississippi?

No, but I've rooted for members of the Manning family. 

See the source image