• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

UEg5exR4_bigger.png

1) Gordon Sondland gave Trump $1 million for his inauguration

2) Trump then made him ambassador to the European Union

3) Trump called him "a really good man and great American" (Oct. 8, 2019)

4) Today claims “I hardly know the gentleman”

3:20 PM · Nov 8, 2019·Twitter Web App
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Does it matter? When your time is up, your time is up. His time is coming. Tick tock...

Trump will be out of office,  as well as out of the news cycles in 2022 (well except for the occasional report about how he is doing in prison!).     Therefor I doubt Rubio being a wimp with regards to Trump (like 99% of the GOP),  will have an impact to his 2022 Senate re-election campaign.     Rubio lucks out that his next election is a mid-term one.

9 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Trump will be out of office,  as well as out of the news cycles in 2022 (well except for the occasional report about how he is doing in prison!).     Therefor I doubt Rubio being a wimp with regards to Trump (like 99% of the GOP),  will have an impact to his 2022 Senate re-election campaign.     Rubio lucks out that his next election is a mid-term one.   

You're assuming that Trump won't take the Republican Party down with him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

The Washington Post
The Post Most

b51fda7d642cbf8d179d92a4660f00a2-600-0-70-8-H2TIHZHXJAI6TMWSD434TWBNXM.jpg

(Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post) 

Book by ‘Anonymous’ describes Trump as cruel, inept and a danger to the nation 

The unidentified author claims that senior Trump administration officials considered resigning en masse last year in a “midnight self-massacre” to sound a public alarm about the president’s conduct.

By Philip Rucker    Read more »

CAN'T READ W/O paying $$

-any Hi-Lights??  :huh:

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

PRPGJx2v_bigger.jpg

"When I left President Trump's Cabinet, did I write a tell-all book? No. Did I go on CNN and attack the President? Nope. Have I said a cross word about President Trump? Not one time." -- Jeff Sessions
12:39 PM · Nov 8, 2019·TweetDeck

Dummy..........& THIS is how he thanks you.... :lol:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

John Bolton's lawyer has stated that Bolton has (new or more) information to offer but is waiting to hear the court's verdict on the subpoena (of his associate).  The democrats are not waiting.

20 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

CAN'T READ W/O paying $$

-any Hi-Lights??  :huh:

Rachel Maddow, Our Woman in Truth, read some of it on MSNBC last night.

Apparently, she's got a copy of it. LOL

You could probably glean a lot from it. You know how thorough she is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

then wouldn't the 25th Amendment apply?? :huh:  ;)

If you're talking about him being "crazy", then yes.  It it's just incompetence then you could include quite a few Presidents.  :lol:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, jakeem said:

PRPGJx2v_bigger.jpg

"When I left President Trump's Cabinet, did I write a tell-all book? No. Did I go on CNN and attack the President? Nope. Have I said a cross word about President Trump? Not one time." -- Jeff Sessions
ylXWKO_n?format=jpg&name=small

Roll Tur*.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, jakeem said:

You're assuming that Trump won't take the Republican Party down with him.

Correct;   I'm predicting that Trump will have a very negative impact on the GOP in the 2020 elections,   but little to no impact as a disgraced ex-President in 2022.     It appears you're predicting that Trump will win re-election,  because that is the only way the Trump effect would carry on in 2022. 

Via an official working on the impeachment inquiry: "This morning, one minute before his scheduled deposition was to start,
Mr. Mulvaney’s outside counsel informed us that his client had been directed by the White House not to comply

...and asserted 'absolute immunity'"
==============================

Ooooooh we’ve moved from executive privilege to “absolute immunity.”

Fantasy Law looks fun, maybe I’ll teach it next semester

giphy.gif
  • Haha 1

“Absolute immunity,” as defined by the OLC, is broader than executive privilege.

Absolute immunity would relieve a witness from testifying at all.

Executive privilege, on the other hand, prevents witnesses from answering specific questions relating to confidential communications. Trump has not invoked executive privilege regarding McGahn’s testimony.

The only court to address absolute immunity rejected it....

https://truthout.org/articles/trumps-order-to-defy-subpoenas-is-itself-grounds-for-impeachment/

:huh:

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Correct;   I'm predicting that Trump will have a very negative impact on the GOP in the 2020 elections,   but little to no impact as a disgraced ex-President in 2022.     It appears you're predicting that Trump will win re-election,  because that is the only way the Trump effect would carry on in 2022. 

No way. When he goes down, he's likely to take the rest of the GOP with him -- which could have a major impact for many years. Lindsey Graham actually predicted it three years ago.         

graham.jpg      

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

knoller_bigger.jpg

In an excerpt of a @CBSSunday interview to air tonight on
@CBSEveningNews, former UN Amb @NikkiHaley ridicules notion of impeaching Pres Trump. "On what? You're going to impeach a president for asking for a favor that didn’t happen and – and giving money and it wasn’t withheld?"

4:40 PM · Nov 8, 2019·Twitter Web App
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3O1qePzP_bigger.jpeg

Dear @NikkiHaley: People go to prison all the time for attempted crimes. And @realDonaldTrump didn't just solicit foreign interference in our elections, he's still trying to do it. Last month he publicly told Ukraine & China to launch bogus investigations on Biden. Get it?

9:18 PM · Nov 8, 2019·Twitter for Android
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, jakeem said:

3O1qePzP_bigger.jpeg

Dear @NikkiHaley: People go to prison all the time for attempted crimes. And @realDonaldTrump didn't just solicit foreign interference in our elections, he's still trying to do it. Last month he publicly told Ukraine & China to launch bogus investigations on Biden. Get it?

9:18 PM · Nov 8, 2019·Twitter for Android

8xavpv4U_bigger.jpg

The disingenuous legislators and Fox News entertainers know the whistleblower's identity is irrelevant. They're not confused about that. They fall into 2 camps: those who want him/her killed to scare off other whistleblowers and those who want to distract from Trump's wrongdoing.

9:40 AM · Nov 9, 2019·Twitter Web App
  • Sad 1