Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

41 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Volker just said it's a "conspiracy theory" that Biden was corrupt in his dealings with Ukraine while VP.

He continued, "I have known Vice President Biden for 24 years. He is an honorable man and I hold him in the highest regard."

:rolleyes:

Volker is not a dream witness for the democrats.   He also said he thought it was appropriate to order investigations into (debunked) conspiracies just to verify that there was no truth to them.  He is trying to legitimize Trump's "investigations" because he himself was pushing the Ukrainians to comply with same.  Though he is "threading the needle" as he puts it because he claims he wasn't aware of the extent of the request and that money was being withheld.

Morrison to me comes off as a nervous reluctant witness who wants to push the narrative that there was nothing untoward about any of this.  More the political appointee type.

106-Gray__2__bigger.jpg

These were supposed to be helpful witnesses for Trump. They plainly were not. Moreover, Volker’s change of heart likely previews Sondland’s testimony tomorrow, during which he will be able to confirm direct contact with Trump.

6:06 PM · Nov 19, 2019·Twitter Web Client
  • Like 1

8lwhEkl9_bigger.jpg

Sen. Kennedy is like that hilarious great-uncle who's a hoot at family reunions and turns out to be a vicious swindler at all other times

He's adorable on cable and the moment the light goes off you feel like he's frying live mice with a magnifying glass while guffawing adorably

6:08 PM · Nov 19, 2019·Twitter Web App
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Nunes is apparently auditioning to be Trump's "body man" post-presidency,

whether that requires being a codefendant, a cellmate, or just a coffee boy for an impeached politician/washed-up TV personality

I've no idea where in all this representing his constituents comes into play
:rolleyes:  <_<
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Whistleblower lawyer lashes out at Jordan:

'I AM TIRED OF YOU LYING IN A HOUSE COMMITTEE ROOM'

........"Congressman @Jim_Jordan - I AM TIRED OF YOU LYING IN A HOUSE COMMITTEE ROOM IN FRONT OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. My client hired ME - no one else in leading up to filing the disclosure with the ICIG," Bakaj tweeted, referring to the intelligence community inspector general.

"I have made that clear TIME AND TIME AGAIN - and you ignore the FACTS!" he added........

An attorney representing a whistleblower in the intelligence community who filed an inspector general complaint at the center of the impeachment proceedings lashed out at Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) on Tuesday, accusing the congressman of lying and spreading conspiracy theories.Andrew Bakaj tweeted Tuesday that Jordan had lied about who the unnamed whistleblower had contacted before filing a report with the intelligence community's inspector general.

A second attorney representing the whistleblower, Mark Zaid, added:

"Certain Members of Congress continue to lie abt my role in this case & deliberately distort facts to deflect from addressing #WBer complaint."...
  • Thanks 1

Rep. Welch to Trump:
"You want to investigate Joe Biden? You want to investigate Hunter Biden?

Do it. Do it hard. Do it dirty. Do it the way you do do it.

Just don't do it by asking a foreign leader to help you in your campaign. That's your job. It's not his." #VindmanTestimony

:rolleyes:
  • Haha 1

President Trump on immigration:
"[Democrats are] either bad people OR incompetent people

-- one or the other,

'cause you can only be one of those two."

:lol:  :lol:

giphy.gif
  • Sad 1

Five former senior administration officials present on day one in 2017

said they do not remember witnessing or hearing about

any hateful notes like the ones that Stephanie Grisham described from Obama officials.

giphy.gif

:

• Haha 1

05FGnuTa_bigger.jpg

I’ve been asking State Dept officials to comment on TIME report that
@SecPompeo has told people he’s resigning. Story had State declining to comment. 
@statedeptspox responds now w a categorical denial: “I just spoke to the secretary and he said this story is completely false..."

“We just landed in Brussels for meetings with NATO— he is 100% focused on being President Trump’s Secretary of State." 

10:51 PM · Nov 19, 2019·Twitter Web App

di0NxkFa_bigger.jpg

Hannity dismisses Vindman's testimony as "all hearsay" that's not "admissible" as witness draws applause during hearing

11:05 PM · Nov 19, 2019·SocialFlow
  • Haha 1

b94a8ff709b61967734dbd6188d723df_bigger.

It's bananas that being a "Never Trumper" is now a normal thing to ask about. It used to mean a Republican who wouldn't vote for this candidate, now it just means "traitor who does not offer proper submission to the Glittering Golden Poobah."

11:57 AM · Nov 19, 2019·Twitter Web App
  • Like 1

cBvhDd7p_bigger.jpg

Schiff's closing statement from yesterday: he says that what Republicans are upset about is not that Trump "sought an investigation into his political rival" or that he withheld a meeting and aid, but that "he got caught" and "someone blew the whistle!"

7:11 AM · Nov 20, 2019·Twitter Web App
  • Like 1

luCp0qjX_bigger.jpg

Brian Kilmeade: "I find it hard to believe that people just accept that you could hear both sides of a phone call three thous -- or five thousand miles away. I've never heard both sides of a phone call when you have it to your ear."

6:33 AM · Nov 20, 2019·Twitter Web App
  • Haha 2