Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

zK03rWvS_bigger.jpg

BREAKING: Photographic evidence has surfaced of Trump’s second son Eric in Ukraine as Congress and prosecutors continue their investigation into the White House and Trump Organization. A photo was posted Friday by Democratic strategist Scott Dworkin.

8:20 PM · Dec 6, 2019·Twitter for iPhone
  • Thanks 1

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

Fake News @CNN is reporting that I am “still using personal cell phone for calls despite repeated security warnings.” This is totally false information and reporting. I haven’t had a personal cell phone for years. Only use government approved and issued phones. Retract!

7:23 PM · Dec 6, 2019·Twitter for iPhone
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

To me it is logical to NOT let any citizen from a hostile nation enter into one's country.       As for Iran and North Korea;  I believe we should end the hostilities with these nations,  especially Iran,    but until we do I don't see why would would let Iranians enter the USA,   go to our colleges,    etc.....     (the only exceptions being diplomats going to the U.N.)

Again,  the nations are only those where the USA doesn't have an embassy (or for small nations,   a solid diplomatic relationship;   That is a short list of nations. 

(and the same is true the other way around;  if,  as a U.S. Citizen,  you're foolish enough to enter N.K. or Iran,  and they arrest you as a spy or for some other made-up charges,  that is on the fool that just had to go there in the first place!).

But Trump's travel ban is more extensive than this.  And it was supposed to be temporary.  Again, is this the new norm?  Travel bans to entire nations?  What happened to background checks which were in place before Trump was elected?

I'm just asking because America has been assaulted by more terrorists from Saudi Arabia than any other country but big money speaks.

KbbgAZA6_bigger.jpg

NPR

Iran freed an American held prisoner for the past three years, the White House said Saturday, while Iran said the U.S. was freeing an Iranian scientist held in America.

7:33 AM · Dec 7, 2019·SocialFlow