Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

7 hours ago, jakeem said:

DqKNeMaJ_bigger.jpg

GOP Sen. David Perdue, a Republican from Georgia and close Trump ally, told me the Senate should “absolutely not” consider new evidence. It  was the House’s job to do that, he said

10:59 AM · Jan 16, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

You mean the evidence that the House requested, and The Trump WH refused to provide, that is just now coming out?  Should be enough to vote for the President’s removal for Obstruction of Congress, at minimum.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, jakeem said:

tw7JPE5v_bigger.jpg

@KellyannePolls: "The idea that you need the Ukraines or really anybody else to help beat Joe Biden is as foolish as us needing the Russians to help beat Hillary Clinton."

Image result for kellyanne conway
2:01 PM · Jan 16, 2020·Twitter Media Studio

Obviously your boss thinks otherwise.  You must be trying out to be on Fox News once your current gig is up, when your boss who lies even more that you is either removed or loses in November.

Btw, Crazy Lady, your husband must have so much contempt for you these days that he no longer tells you to comb your hair or to even look in the mirror, apparently.

2 hours ago, Vautrin said:

His greatest power is getting money for his own real estate disasters while "working" for the gov't.

And can't your afford a better suit than that, dork?

He probably didn’t realize he was in Ivanka’s closet when he put on one of her fitted suits.  Or maybe that was just him in his own closet.

5 hours ago, jakeem said:

PJkWzk4u_bigger.jpg

Here is Mitch McConnell affirming the oath he just took: “I solemnly swear that in all things appertaining to the trial of Donald John Trump now pending, I will do impartial justice according to the Constitution and laws, so help me God.”

2:30 PM · Jan 16, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

They should get the chinless wonder for perjury!!!

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Between reaching for your smelling salts and clutching your pearls, you conveniently forget to mention that all the witnesses in the Clinton Impeachment had already been deposed under oath to the Ken Starr counsel, and the Clinton administration turned over tens of thousands of documents to the House.  There was a fairly  complete record of the presidents doings.  OTOH,  Trump has blocked all relevant testimony and documents from the House committees.  

BIG DIFFERENCE between the two impeachment proceedings.  Susan Collins’ letter should be seen as the sham that it is, attempting to provide her cover when she ends up voting to not have relevant witnesses or testimony.  Maine should do this country a favor and get rid of this sanctimonious hypocrite. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Hibi said:

WHY?????????? (cover of Time)

Certainly not due to a slow news week. Probably something they've been working on for a while and he

does have influence in the White House, unfortunately. 

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Arturo said:

He probably didn’t realize he was in Ivanka’s closet when he put on one of her fitted suits.  Or maybe that was just him in his own closet.

Someone give this man a full length mirror. First, he looks like he's in his first trimester.

Secondly, he looks like the dorky keyboard player for a 1980s new wave band. Just atrocious. 

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Arturo said:

Isn’t this Senator Snowball?

Yes, that's probably what he's best known for, senatorial climate change denier number one,

but he checks most of the boxes on the wingnut list.

• Thanks 1

aGIAz8Qe_bigger.jpg

Here’s @LaraLeaTrump at Trump event in Iowa mocking Biden for stuttering: "I feel kind of sad for Biden ... I'm supposed to want him to fail at every turn, but every time they turn to him I'm like, 'Joe can you get it out? Let's get the words out Joe.’”

Image result for lara trump stutter

11:27 PM · Jan 16, 2020 from Washington, DC·Twitter for iPhone
  • Sad 1