Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

s8xmWAvU_bigger.jpg

One of seven of the House impeachment managers, Rep. Zoe Lofgren is the only member of Congress who was part of the Nixon impeachment, the Clinton impeachment — and now, the Trump impeachment.

7:55 AM · Jan 18, 2020·SocialFlow
  • Thanks 2

UYafRDYu_bigger.jpg

BREAKING: Puerto Rico's Governor just fired her emergency management Director. The Gov is giving 48hrs for investigation to be done into why relief aid has been housed secretly at a Ponce warehouse. The emergency mgmt director said today it was "insane" to say aid was mishandled.

3:34 PM · Jan 18, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

Alan Dershowitz sought to clarify his role on President Donald Trump’s impeachment defense team, insisting he was not a “full-fledged” member

12:05 AM · Jan 18, 2020·Hootsuite Inc.
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
49 minutes ago, jakeem said:

s8xmWAvU_bigger.jpg

One of seven of the House impeachment managers, Rep. Zoe Lofgren is the only member of Congress who was part of the Nixon impeachment, the Clinton impeachment — and now, the Trump impeachment.

7:55 AM · Jan 18, 2020·SocialFlow

"........ Nixon had his defenders, but they approached this with the tremendous dignity and they were willing to look at the facts. They didn’t create their own world. Some of what I hear in the media and repeated by elected officials is like an alternate reality. In the Nixon case, you saw people who were devoted to President Nixon, who believed in his policies, and who didn’t believe that he had been guilty of the things that he was accused of.

Yet when the facts came out, they were able to accept reality and realize that they had been lied to. ..........

. There’s something of a different environment today. ......."

<_<

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, jakeem said:

wih7HWhL_bigger.jpg

“Who the hell cares about the budget?”

— The President of the United States, responding to concerns about out-of-control spending.

Just wait until the Tea Party hears about this.

3:02 PM · Jan 18, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

so What ever DID happen to the old TEA Party??  :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, jakeem said:

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

Alan Dershowitz sought to clarify his role on President Donald Trump’s impeachment defense team, insisting he was not a “full-fledged” member

I only drove the getaway car.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
12 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

so What ever DID happen to the old TEA Party??  :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

And all those pledges that were signed under threat of being ostracized.  Poof.  Gone.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, jakeem said:

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

Alan's schedule has been freed up a bit and now he's got some open spots--

since he doesn't have to defend his friend the late Jeffrey Epstein.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Erin Burnett just showed a clip of a top American general warning that North Korea was building lots of new weapons at a faster pace than ever before.  Meanwhile Trump is still ignoring this and touting his "special relationship" with Kim Jong-un.  Maybe he's hoping for more love letters instead of missiles.

The point I am going to try to make is about the cult of Trump.  His supporters went from gung-ho sabre rattlers who wanted to obliterate little Rocket Man to this Trump "Isn't she lovely" fairy tale love story with the North Korean dictator.  Meanwhile they are still sabre rattling alongside Trump when it comes to Iran.   No matter if Trump says it is black or white his supporters will agree like Kool Aid drinking idiots.

Mind you, not that these are easy situations by any means but would any of these Trump cult members be giving Obama such a pass under the same circumstances?

• Sad 1

46h0aSgT_bigger.jpg

Kellyanne Conway was asked four times by Fox News to “flat-out” refute claims from Rudy Giuliani associate Lev Parnas that Donald Trump was fully “aware” of what he was up to in Ukraine. She didn’t give a straight answer once.

2:00 AM · Jan 19, 2020·SocialFlow
  • Haha 1

W5yKx8um_bigger.jpg

The Virginia Citizens Defense League’s yearly rally at the Capitol typically draws just a few hundred gun enthusiasts. This year, however, thousands of gun activists are expected to turn out.

6:01 AM · Jan 19, 2020·TweetDeck
  • Sad 1

6JNvLJLr_bigger.jpeg

The president is currently at his for-profit resort in Palm Beach. He personally profits each time he visits one of his properties because of the money Secret Service and White House aides spend to stay and eat there. How much? We don’t know exactly. The WH refuses to say.

6:24 AM · Jan 19, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
  • Thanks 2
13 minutes ago, TalkTalk123 said:

Are you knowingly working for the right wing and undermining the democrats ? HA HA 

Am I supposed to ignore allegations from the right or something? I certainly don't ignore Trump and his daily falsehoods.

6 minutes ago, TalkTalk123 said:

Are you knowingly working for the right wing and undermining the democrats ? HA HA 

It's healthy to be critical of all politicians.  But to join a cult like Trumpism and deny any criticism of said emperor is another matter.  And to pretend to be liberal but to devote 100% of one's energy to undermining liberalism is also another matter.

• Thanks 2

LnvhR8ED_bigger.png

CNN

Buildings in Puerto Rico that were damaged by hurricanes simply collapsed or were left in worse shape by earthquakes and aftershocks. The same happened to other infrastructure, such as roads and bridges. Deciding what to do next is still an open question.

7:36 AM · Jan 19, 2020·SocialFlow
  • Sad 1

LnvhR8ED_bigger.png

CNN

After 30 years as a controversial Indian-American character on "The Simpsons," Hank Azaria has announced he will no longer voice the thickly accented Apu Nahasapeemapetilon

4:22 PM · Jan 18, 2020·SocialFlow

jZ6oHy0Y_bigger.jpg

If @HankAzaria is indeed no longer doing the voice of Apu, I do hope they keep the character & let a very talented writing staff do something interesting with him. If not to better the show, then to at least spare me some death threats.

My documentary “The Problem with Apu” was not made to get rid of a dated cartoon character, but to discuss race, representation & my community (which I love very much). It was also about how you can love something (like the Simpsons) & still be critical about aspects of it (Apu).

Most people who saw the documentary like it & those that didn’t see it...hate it. You can see it on Amazon, truTV app & other places. Feel free to watch it by legal or illegal means. I don’t get paid more either way & it’s the message of the film that has the most value to me.

1:56 PM · Jan 17, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

• Thanks 1