Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

• Sad 1
5 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

With those two on the team, what could go wrong?

I'm surprise Trump decided to have such a large team.     I felt the best thing to do was to not even put on a defense other than the one Alan Dershowitz is pushing:  that the actions Trump did,  as defined in the two articles sent to the Senate,  didn't rise to an impeachable offense.      The trial proceeds as McConnell announced today:    Dems provide opening statements,   Alan provides his,,,,  there is a vote about if anything else is necessary (and the outcome is of course NO) and then there is the vote on conviction;   thing over in < 3 weeks.

Now I'm curious what the rest of the Trump defense team will have to say;  E.g.  will they try to defend Trump's actions by saying some of them didn't actually occur?   Or if they admit they did occur (because there is documented evidence),   that they are being misinterpreted?        I guess Trump's ego require such a defense but it isn't a wise one.

• Haha 1

VlQaklD5_bigger.jpg

Dershowitz advances novel theory that an impeachable offense has to be an specific crime on the books, not something broader like abuse of power. "Most of the scholars disagree with me," he acknowledged to
@charlie_savage. "I think they’re wrong.”

8:04 PM · Jan 20, 2020·Twitter Web App
  • Haha 2

46h0aSgT_bigger.jpg

NEW: “There were definitely questions [at the time, internally] about whether he had just made it up on the spot,” recalled one White House official of Trump’s embassy claim

9:07 PM · Jan 20, 2020·SocialFlow
  • Haha 2

_oEEIsvx_bigger.jpg

NPR

The price tag of President Trump's border wall has topped $11 billion — or nearly $20 million a mile — to become the most expensive wall of its kind in the world.

The wall is approaching the cost of a nuclear-powered aircraft carrier.

9:16 PM · Jan 20, 2020·SocialFlow
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, jakeem said:

_oEEIsvx_bigger.jpg

NPR

The price tag of President Trump's border wall has topped $11 billion — or nearly $20 million a mile — to become the most expensive wall of its kind in the world.

The wall is approaching the cost of a nuclear-powered aircraft carrier.

9:16 PM · Jan 20, 2020·SocialFlow

I wonder if Donald Trump will keep his campaign promise that México will pay for the wall, and have to pay for its spiraling costs.  

5 hours ago, jakeem said:

DnernD0F_bigger.jpg

NEW: WH says in release these lawmakers will be on Trump impeachment team:

Congressman Doug Collins
Congressman Mike Johnson
Congressman Jim Jordan
Congresswoman Debbie Lesko
Congressman Mark Meadows
Congressman John Ratcliffe
Congresswoman Elise Stefanik
Congressman Lee Zeldin

8:18 PM · Jan 20, 2020·Twitter Web App

You're going to need a bigger clown car.

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, jakeem said:

VlQaklD5_bigger.jpg

Dershowitz advances novel theory that an impeachable offense has to be an specific crime on the books, not something broader like abuse of power. "Most of the scholars disagree with me," he acknowledged to
@charlie_savage. "I think they’re wrong.”

6a0y430k?format=jpg&name=small

Dersh had a different theory during Clinton's impeachment. No actual crime necessary. Someone

should take this dirtbag out behind the barn and beat the bs out of him, but that would take too much time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

YXYAye0S_bigger.jpg

FBI

Today, the FBI honors the life and work of the Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. A quote from Dr. King is etched in stone at the FBI Academy's reflection garden in Quantico as a reminder to all students and FBI employees: "The time is always right to do what is right." #MLKDayMLKDay_2020.png
7:01 AM · Jan 20, 2020·Hootsuite Inc.

19QbYCgF_bigger.jpg

Greta Thunberg tells world's political and business leaders that the global movement sparked by her school strike was only the beginning in the fight against global warming.

4:27 AM · Jan 21, 2020·SocialFlow
  • Like 1