Jump to content

 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Recommended Posts

 

FC9NXPWt_bigger.jpeg

Take note: Starting the trial with a debate on procedure was supposed to be a win for Trump/McConnell because it would delay the accusations. Schiff has brilliantly turned that on its head, laying out a summary of the case, and casting the unfairness of the rules as an indictment
 
Image
1:41 PM · Jan 21, 2020·Twitter Web App
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jakeem said:
 

FC9NXPWt_bigger.jpeg

Take note: Starting the trial with a debate on procedure was supposed to be a win for Trump/McConnell because it would delay the accusations. Schiff has brilliantly turned that on its head, laying out a summary of the case, and casting the unfairness of the rules as an indictment
 
Image
1:41 PM · Jan 21, 2020·Twitter Web App

Talk about being in the right place at the right time. Adam Schiff is truly brilliant. Many have received that law degree from Harvard oh, but he really earned it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sEDarm-i_bigger.jpg

 
🚨
Let's be clear: Even if Trump plans to assert executive privilege over Bolton's testimony, Bolton still has to show up, if subpoenaed, and there are questions he can answer that do not implicate national security and other sensitive areas.
 
2:07 PM · Jan 21, 2020·Twitter Web App
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, TalkTalk123 said:

Hilary is a lot like Trump, vindictive , she didn't like Sanders pointing out this,

Hillary Clinton's speaking fees have been the subject of much political debate.

After she resigned as secretary of state, Clinton joined the speaking circuit, raking in millions for paid speeches at about $200,000 a pop.

An investigation from the Associated Press ties those fees to government influence. Of the nearly $22 million Clinton made in fees, most was from groups that had recently lobbied the government


While Clinton has said the fees won't influence her decisions as president, her critics feel differently. Democratic rival Bernie Sanders has made it a key point of his campaign against her 
 

Hillary Clinton's speaking fees have been the subject of much political debate.

After she resigned as secretary of state, Clinton joined the speaking circuit, raking in millions for paid speeches at about $200,000 a pop.

An investigation from the Associated Press ties those fees to government influence. Of the nearly $22 million Clinton made in fees, most was from groups that had recently lobbied the government.

What's more, the investigation revealed that many of the groups had federal contracts or lobbied the Clinton State Department. Some even had direct contact with Clinton or her top aides while she was secretary of state
 

And let's not forget about her e-mails.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TalkTalk123 said:

Hilary is a lot like Trump, vindictive , she didn't like Sanders pointing out this,

Hillary Clinton's speaking fees have been the subject of much political debate.

After she resigned as secretary of state, Clinton joined the speaking circuit, raking in millions for paid speeches at about $200,000 a pop.

An investigation from the Associated Press ties those fees to government influence. Of the nearly $22 million Clinton made in fees, most was from groups that had recently lobbied the government


While Clinton has said the fees won't influence her decisions as president, her critics feel differently. Democratic rival Bernie Sanders has made it a key point of his campaign against her 
 

Hillary Clinton's speaking fees have been the subject of much political debate.

After she resigned as secretary of state, Clinton joined the speaking circuit, raking in millions for paid speeches at about $200,000 a pop.

An investigation from the Associated Press ties those fees to government influence. Of the nearly $22 million Clinton made in fees, most was from groups that had recently lobbied the government.

What's more, the investigation revealed that many of the groups had federal contracts or lobbied the Clinton State Department. Some even had direct contact with Clinton or her top aides while she was secretary of state
 

Yesterday, the Clintons seemed so far away

Oh how some people yearn for yesterday.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

President Trump warned the international community against heeding the advice of environmental activists he says will cripple global economies and strip away individual liberties
 
The president’s repudiation of climate change activists before the assembly of business executives and foreign leaders represented yet another high-profile break between his administration and other Western powers regarding the nature of the threat
 
1:11 PM · Jan 21, 2020·Twitter Web App
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump confirms plans to expand travel ban -

".....The president's comments confirm an Associated Press report from earlier this month.

Multiple media outlets reported that seven countries are being considered to be covered by the travel ban, including Belarus, Burma, Eritrea, Kyrgyzstan, Nigeria, Sudan and Tanzania.

 

Any additions or alterations to the travel ban would draw immediate legal challenges. 

 

Trump's openness to expand one of his most controversial policies at the outset of an election year signals that he will seek to rev up his base of supporters and double down on the isolationist ideas that he rode to the White House in 2016........

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/479152-trump-confirms-plans-to-expand-travel-ban

<_<

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Get a dose of her in jackboots and kilt
She's killer-diller when she's dressed to the hilt
She's the kind of a girl that makes the "News of the World"
Yes, you could say she was attractively built
Yeah, yeah, yeah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

Yesterday, the Clintons seemed so far away

Oh how some people yearn for yesterday.....

Lol if 2016 is that far away why do you obsess what happened 150+ years ago? (slavery) :lol:

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

f053ce187d9fe1393f4684ca92c89d74_bigger.

Schumer's office called Blackburn out ... I've confirmed that this Fox segment was live. She stepped out during a break, then the trial resumed while she was waiting for her hit...
 
11:59 PM · Jan 21, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

© 2020 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
×
×
  • Create New...