Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

45 minutes ago, jakeem said:

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

I’m seeing Governor Cuomo today at The White House. He must understand that National Security far exceeds politics. New York must stop all of its unnecessary lawsuits & harrassment, start cleaning itself up, and lowering taxes. Build relationships,
but don’t bring Fredo!

1:30 PM · Feb 13, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mie3lhYStu1rw2uouo1_500.gif

You can stop at 100, Rudy.

I watch "Fredo" most nights. He outs Donny as the lying conman he is.

And D. Lemon is on later to LOL at Trumpy Bear.

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, jakeem said:

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

I’m seeing Governor Cuomo today at The White House. He must understand that National Security far exceeds politics.

New York must stop all of its unnecessary lawsuits & harrassment, start cleaning itself up, and lowering taxes. Build relationships, but don’t bring Fredo!

1:30 PM · Feb 13, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

"....we want you to do me A FAVOR THOUGH''  <_<

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Vautrin said:

I'm trying to cover up for the president, and his tweets just make my job that more difficult.

Admonishing the President for his tweets was a convenient ploy to throw people off the scent and to appease people like Lindsay Graham who can then say "look, he is working independently of the President."  It was all HS.

• Thanks 1
The Post Most

fe1ba758961a0493e4c0ea174e081f5e-trumpBullying-socialShare-600-0-70-8.jpg

(Jonathan Ernst/Reuters, Bonilla family, Fort Worth Independent School District, Storyful, Gaby Salkic; Washington Post illustration)

Trump’s rhetoric has changed the way hundreds of kids are bullied in classrooms

Since Trump’s rise to the nation’s highest office, his inflammatory language — often condemned as racist and xenophobic — has seeped into schools across America.

By Hannah Natanson, John Woodrow Cox and Perry Stein   Read more »

Trump takes on Judge Amy Berman Jackson ahead of Roger Stone’s sentencing

By Ann Marimow   Read more »

DqKNeMaJ_bigger.jpg

Mitch McConnell said that the GOP-led Senate would confirm a nominee to any vacancy that occurred this election year, despite his move to hold open the seat in 2016 when Barack Obama was president. "If you're asking me a hypothetical.... we would fill it," McConnell said on Fox.
McConnell continues to argue that the situation is different than the Merrick Garland case because in 2016, the Senate and the White House were controlled by different parties.

6:21 PM · Feb 13, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
  • Haha 1

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

The Senate majority leader teed up votes on a bill banning abortions after 20 weeks and also the "Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act"

Both bills have been rejected by the Senate in recent years after failing to clear the chamber's 60-vote threshold.

But forcing votes on them in an election year could help boost enthusiasm on the right for keeping the Senate in Republican hands

6:21 PM · Feb 13, 2020·Twitter Web App
  • Sad 1

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy is eagerly pushing a new conservative effort to combat climate change. 

But not everyone in the GOP is racing to embrace the plan just yet — and it's already facing blowback from some groups on the right

8:23 PM · Feb 13, 2020·Twitter Web App
  • Haha 1

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

A majority of voters believe it was inappropriate for Joe Biden’s son to work for a Ukrainian gas company while his father led U.S. foreign policy initiatives in the country, according to a POLITICO/Morning Consult poll

The Biden-Ukraine affair ultimately led to President Trump’s impeachment for pressuring Ukraine to investigate the Bidens.

Voters were split 47-47% on whether it was appropriate for the Senate last week to acquit Trump, the poll shows

In contrast, 52% of voters believe it was inappropriate for Biden’s son, Hunter, to take the job with the firm Burisma, while 18% said it was appropriate.

Still, a plurality of 40% said the Biden-Ukraine affair wouldn’t make any difference in their vote.

As with questions about Trump, there’s a partisan divide when it comes to the issue involving Biden, with Republicans and conservatives more inclined to see scandal, impropriety and conflicts of interest than Democrats and liberals

7:40 PM · Feb 13, 2020·Hootsuite Inc.
  • Thanks 1

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

In a rare moment of introspection, the president talked about the personal toll the months-long impeachment battle has taken on him

4:15 PM · Feb 13, 2020·Hootsuite Inc.
  • Haha 3

P3uP5gul_bigger.jpg

Maybe the AG also shouldn't sit in the front row of the President's WH "celebration" of his acquittal for an hour,clapping while Trump lists his enemies," disparages the "top scum at the FBI," the FISA Court, the "lowlifes," and vows to "do something about" what happened to him.

5:23 PM · Feb 13, 2020·Twitter Web App
  • Thanks 2

8z9FImcv_bigger.png

In his State of the Union address, President Trump touted a tax break targeting poor neighborhoods that he said had helped a homeless vet get back on his feet. But AP found that the man never worked at a company that took advantage of the break.

8:00 PM · Feb 13, 2020·SocialFlow
  • Haha 2

8xavpv4U_bigger.jpg

Holy cow! He appears to be engaging in another quid pro quo right before our eyes. I don't know what to say but HOLY COW! NY must drop its lawsuits against him if New Yorkers want Global Entry status? HOLY COW!!! HOLY COW!!!

kUuht00m_normal.jpg
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I’m seeing Governor Cuomo today at The White House. He must understand that National Security far exceeds politics. New York must stop all of its unnecessary lawsuits & harrassment, start cleaning itself up, and lowering taxes. Build relationships, but don’t bring Fredo!

2:52 PM · Feb 13, 2020·Twitter Web App
  • Thanks 3

2BBbyQYQ_bigger.jpg

Dear @SenateGOP, This is what another quid pro quo by the President of the United States looks like.

👇

kUuht00m_normal.jpg
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I’m seeing Governor Cuomo today at The White House. He must understand that National Security far exceeds politics. New York must stop all of its unnecessary lawsuits & harrassment, start cleaning itself up, and lowering taxes. Build relationships, but don’t bring Fredo!

2:37 PM · Feb 13, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
  • Like 2