Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

DijesdNB_bigger.jpg

MSNBC  

As Sen. Sanders leads latest polls heading into Nevada caucuses, Sen. Klobuchar is calling for Mike Bloomberg to be on stage for Wednesday debate because she "can't beat him on the airwaves, but I can beat him on the debate stage."

11:34 AM · Feb 15, 2020·SocialFlow 

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

“Ralph Waldo Emerson seemed to foresee the lesson of the Senate Impeachment Trial of President Trump. ‘When you strike at the King, Emerson famously said, “you must kill him.’ Mr. Trump’s foes struck at him but did not take him down. A triumphant Mr.Trump emerges from the biggest test of his presidency emboldened, ready to claim exoneration, and take his case of grievance, persecution and resentment to the campaign trail.”

Peter Baker @nytimes

The Greatest Witch Hunt In American History!

8:04 AM · Feb 15, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

tVwydXii_bigger.jpg

This may be the most sinister tweet Trump has ever posted. He is comparing himself with a king and threatening to use his powers for revenge on those who questioned his abuse of power. This after AG Barr said Trump’s tweets make it hard for him to do his job. Any response Mr. AG?

9:18 AM · Feb 15, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
  • Thanks 1

As impeachment trial ended, federal prosecutors took new steps in probe related to Giuliani, according to people familiar with case

Rudolph W. Giuliani at a White House signing ceremony in July. (Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post) Rudolph W. Giuliani at a White House signing ceremony in July. (Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post)
By 
Feb. 15, 2020 at 4:00 a.m. GMT

As the Senate impeachment trial of President Trump drew to a close in Washington earlier this month, federal prosecutors in New York contacted witnesses and sought to collect additional documents in an investigation related to Trump’s personal attorney Rudolph W. Giuliani, according to people familiar with their activities.

The recent steps — including an interview with a witness last week — indicate that the probe involving Giuliani and two of his former associates is moving forward, even as the Justice Department has set up a process to evaluate claims Giuliani is making about alleged wrongdoing in Ukraine related to former vice president Joe Biden.

Attorney General William P. Barr said this week that the department had established an “intake process” to accept information about Biden gathered by the president’s personal attorney. Officials confirmed Giuliani’s tips are being routed to the U.S. attorney’s office in Pittsburgh.

The parallel developments mean that one part of the Justice Department is scrutinizing Giuliani while another is accepting information from him allegedly concerning a political rival of the president.

....more

• Sad 1

The Fix

Analysis

Another case Trump meddled in. Another unorthodox intervention from Barr.

President Trump and Attorney General William P. Barr arrive to participate in a Public Safety Officer Medal of Valor presentation in May. (Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post) President Trump and Attorney General William P. Barr arrive to participate in a Public Safety Officer Medal of Valor presentation in May. (Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post) 
Image without a caption
By 
Feb. 15, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. GMT

On Thursday, Attorney General William P. Barr urged President Trump not to tweet about ongoing criminal matters, saying it makes it “impossible for me to do my job.”

On Friday, we got two separate reminders of just how many cases Trump has weighed in on. And one of them showed just how fruitful his efforts appear to have been.

The Washington Post confirmed that Barr has tasked a outside prosecutors with scrutinizing the case against Michael Flynn as well as other sensitive national security and public corruption cases. Trump has repeatedly decried the Justice Department’s actions regarding Flynn, who is awaiting sentencing. He has even doubted that Flynn lied, despite his pleading guilty to doing so.

,,,more

• Sad 1

NsKp4a4s_bigger.jpg

Replying to

As I read the 12th Amendment of the Constitution, I think it's legal. The electors of any state cannot vote for two people from their own state. So it would mean New York's electoral votes would not be counted. But I don't believe this story is real anyway.

12:41 PM · Feb 15, 2020·Twitter Web App

I've seen the I'm Obama's buddy ad about half a dozen times already. Well done, but nothing original.

If $loomberg is the nominee will he keep the Dem party private or try to take it public.

• Haha 2
28 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Bloomberg's candidacy for the Democratic presidential nomination is DOA with or without Mrs. Clinton's lead weight.

Don't count on it.  We'll get a better picture after Super Tuesday.  I seriously doubt he is considering Hillary Clinton as a running mate.

• Haha 1

CyLn5GVQ_bigger.png

Trump admin. to deploy 100 tactical Border Patrol officers to work with ICE in 10 so-called sanctuary cities across the country, a senior official with the Dept. of Homeland Security says.

7:11 PM · Feb 14, 2020·SocialFlow
  • Sad 1

8z9FImcv_bigger.png

BREAKING: China reports a drop in new virus cases for the third straight day, with 2,009. There were 142 new deaths, bringing the overall toll on the mainland to 1,665.

8:22 PM · Feb 15, 2020·SocialFlow

tw7JPE5v_bigger.jpg

President Trump: "[The Mexican border is] not known for cold weather. It's known for quite hot weather. You don't have too much snow in this area, right?... If you had any, that would be called climate change, I think, right? When they do that, I'm there, I'm a believer."

Image result for trump on cold weather at mexican border
9:01 AM · Feb 15, 2020·Twitter Media Studio
  • Haha 2

LPo-dAjZ_bigger.png

For the rest of the century, we the people should make sure no taxpayer money ever goes to protect or repair Mar-a-Lago due to rising seas. Since President Trump doesn’t believe in climate change, guess it must just be bad luck when the golf course becomes a swamp.

🤷‍♂️

7:55 PM · Feb 15, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

DijesdNB_bigger.jpg

@JoyAnnReid compares President Trump and President Obama to Joker and Batman, respectively: "Joker’s whole life is about hating Batman because Batman is everything he can never be.”

7:02 PM · Feb 15, 2020·SocialFlow
  • Like 1

LnvhR8ED_bigger.png

CNN

"I think that the proper thing to do is ... you ask if it's OK first," said Delta Air Lines CEO Ed Bastian, asked about a viral story about an American Airlines passenger who reclined and then had her seat back punched in retaliation by the man behind her

7:51 PM · Feb 14, 2020·SocialFlow
  • Haha 1