• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

17 minutes ago, jakeem said:

LnvhR8ED_bigger.png

CNN

"I think that the proper thing to do is ... you ask if it's OK first," said Delta Air Lines CEO Ed Bastian, asked about a viral story about an American Airlines passenger who reclined and then had her seat back punched in retaliation by the man behind her

7:51 PM · Feb 14, 2020·SocialFlow

Airlines are a total joke. There's no point in having a reclining seat if it can't be used to recline.

My worst experience on an airline was on a transatlantic flight where my seat was aligned to a wall.

Not only did I have to ask permission from the people beside me and in front of me to get out, I had to ask them to help me to get out. LOL

Fortunately, they felt sorry for me and they were awfully nice about it.

So, I don't think it's right to sell seats that cannot recline, as it is not right to sell seats that can recline and then penalize a person for reclining.

At least Bloomberg is news and relevant to Donald Trump.  Hillary Clinton isn't.  I'm very sorry inform you that your pantomime villain is obsolete.

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, HIGHWAY said:
jakeem, This is the Trump Whoppers thread, don't you get it, you have to show disdain for Trump, or are you not just trolling. You do know that your putting Bogie56 in a bad position because if he does not criticize you as he has me it makes him out to be a hypocrite. Lets start towing the line and drop all post's not related to Trumps Whoppers.  Another words think like this, fill in the blank "What's ---------- got to do with Trump Whoppers?"

What is the capital of Assyria?

See the source image

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

0gaNDg5Y_bigger.jpg

Replying to

“Each of us strongly condemns President Trump’s & A.G. Barr’s interference in the fair administration of justice,” the former Justice Department lawyers, who came from across the political spectrum, wrote in an open letter on Sunday. Those actions...“require Mr. Barr to resign.”

8:16 AM · Feb 16, 2020·Twitter Web App
  • Thanks 1

omWV1cZs_bigger.jpg

Strikingly, the lawyers ask to look for future abuses. "Be prepared to report future abuses to the inspector general, the Office of Professional Responsibility, and Congress," they wrote, and "to refuse to carry out directives that are inconsistent with their oaths of office."

10:10 AM · Feb 16, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

omWV1cZs_bigger.jpg

The Trump Justice Department has repeatedly tasked U.S. attorneys from far-flung offices to parachute into politically explosive cases in D.C., raising concerns that agency leaders are trying to please Trump by reviewing cases in which he's invested.

9:15 AM · Feb 16, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
  • Sad 1

gjkVMelR_bigger.png

A federal appeals court panel on Friday unanimously upheld a lower court’s ruling striking down work rules for Medicaid recipients in Arkansas

10:00 PM · Feb 14, 2020·SocialFlow

CyLn5GVQ_bigger.png

A rule change to the federal food stamp program proposed by the Trump admin. will leave more than 3,000,000 people without access to food through SNAP and cause nearly 1,000,000 children to lose their auto enrollment in school lunch programs.

8:34 AM · Feb 16, 2020·SocialFlow
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, jakeem said:

CyLn5GVQ_bigger.png

A rule change to the federal food stamp program proposed by the Trump admin. will leave more than 3,000,000 people without access to food through SNAP and cause nearly 1,000,000 children to lose their auto enrollment in school lunch programs.

8:34 AM · Feb 16, 2020·SocialFlow

But as Sleepy Ben Carson said it will make them feel good to be contributing.  So, whatever makes them feel good is what I say.  It makes billionaires feel good to be paying less taxes.

• Sad 1

EONbRz3x_bigger.jpg

@MarthaRaddatz: “Donald Trump said it’s been great for African-Americans in employment. He certainly has some African American backing."

Rep. James Clyburn: “That is one of the 31 lies he told during that State of the Union address.” https://abcn.ws/2JIMBvS

Image result for rep. james clyburn this week abc news

9:21 AM · Feb 16, 2020·SnapStream TV Search
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1