• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
19 minutes ago, jakeem said:

omWV1cZs_bigger.jpg

NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio on CNN: "There's no plan, there's no order that's been given by the commander in chief. The nation is in a peace time stance while we're actually in the middle of a war."

3:25 PM · Apr 3, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Old Yellowstains.  When Trump was going on about hospital staff stealing masks out the back door I wondered if he was then going to tell us about his missing strawberries.

Apparently Chicken Little is so paranoid now he has taken a third test and is requiring everyone who comes in contact with him to take a 15 minute test.  Meanwhile health workers and thousands of people who really need a test still cannot get one.

• Sad 2

u54wLMme_bigger.jpg

President Trump begins WH briefing by saying he just had a meeting with Rep. Kevin McCarthy and says he hopes McCarthy will soon be Speaker of the House.

(Note: Pres Trump and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, it seems, have not spoken in months since she oversaw his impeachment.)

5:27 PM · Apr 3, 2020·Twitter Web App
  • Haha 2

fQrin-BI_bigger.jpg

Trump on NYC's Javits Center accepting COVID patients: "We're going to allow that to be a system where this horrible disease can be looked after, the patients can be looked after. That was going to be for regular medical problems...accidents." Says not many car accidents now.

5:29 PM · Apr 3, 2020·Twitter Web Client

knoller_bigger.jpg

"This is voluntary," says Pres Trump of guidance from @CDCgov about wearing face masks. "I don't think I'll wear one," he says. Stresses that CDC urging that medical grade face masks be reserved for health care personnel and know . that masks no substitute for social distancing.

5:34 PM · Apr 3, 2020·Twitter Web App

fQrin-BI_bigger.jpg

Asked why he won't wear a covering, Trump: "I just don't want to wear one myself...I'm feeling good...I just don't want to...somehow sitting in the Oval Office...the great Resolute Desk...I think wearing a face mask as I greet presidents...dictators...I dunno, I don't see it."

5:55 PM · Apr 3, 2020·Twitter Web Client
  • Haha 1
JARED KUSHNER: "The notion of the federal stockpile was it's supposed to be our stockpile.

It's not supposed to be states stockpiles that they then use."

============================================

That is, in fact, exactly what it’s there for.

Get states the resources they need, or get out of the way.

<_<
  • Like 1