Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Trump now attacking the captain of the Theodore Roosevelt for writing a letter expressing his concern about sick crew members.

"I thought it looked terrible.... I thought it was terrible, what he did."

Blames skipper for stopping in Vietnam where sailors may have gotten ill.

5:13 PM · Apr 4, 2020·Twitter Web App
JnSDfdAt_bigger.jpg

Trump keeps claiming he moved "very very early" in stopping travelers coming in from China.

He did this:

1) After US carriers had already stopped flights

2) After some 50 other countries had already done this.

5:09 PM · Apr 4, 2020·Twitter Web App
  • Thanks 1
33 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Pres Trump so confident that Hydroxychloroquine can be effective against COVID-19 that he says "I may take it."

I'll chip in and but him some from Petsmart.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jakeem said:

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

fQrin-BI_bigger.jpg

Trump says it's critical "certain media outlets stop spreading false rumors and creating fear and even panic with the public. It's just incredible. I could name 'em, but it's the same ones...I guess they're looking for ratings." He bashes "fake news." Doesn't name any outlet.

4:19 PM · Apr 4, 2020·Twitter Web Client

They could do that by not showing your idiotic campaign rallies, er press conferences. 

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

fQrin-BI_bigger.jpg

Asked about Capt. Crozier being removed from command, and the videos of sailors cheering for him, and a possible negative effect on enlistment, Trump says, "I don't know much about it."

5:09 PM · Apr 4, 2020·Twitter Web Client

If only Crozier had been a war criminal he still might have his post.

• Haha 1

knoller_bigger.jpg

In expectation that US faces a tough week against Coronavirus, Pres renewed ardent hope that Hydroxychloroquine is used and works against COVID-19. "It'll be a gift from heaven if it works," he said. Made clear that ventilators not a sure thing in treating the virus.

5:56 PM · Apr 4, 2020·Twitter Web App
  • Sad 1

u54wLMme_bigger.jpg

Pres Trump is now urging ppl to try an unproven treatment for coronavirus. He said, "There's a possibility, a possibility, and I say it: what do you have to lose?...Take it. I really think they should take it. But it's their choice...Hydroxychloroquine. Try it. If you'd like."

5:52 PM · Apr 4, 2020·Twitter Web App
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

fQrin-BI_bigger.jpg

This is the president explicitly telling Americans, en masse, to take a drug that may have serious effects for them, that hasn't been proven safe and effective for this use, and that is needed by others with serious illnesses for which it is proven.

5:51 PM · Apr 4, 2020·Twitter Web Client
  • Sad 2

etPj7OJf_bigger.jpeg

After taking nearly two hours of critical questions from the mostly-male press corps, Trump snaps when a female reporter asks question about problems with the small biz lending roll out, refuses to answer her.

5:59 PM · Apr 4, 2020·TweetDeck

cu54X160_bigger.jpg

The president directs a reporter that she should say, “I hear you’re doing well, but maybe -“ and says she asked the question in a “negative” way. Question was about banks and lending under stimulus package, which was very messy at the end of last week.

5:56 PM · Apr 4, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Po8lHinI_bigger.jpeg

Marianne Faithfull is being treated for COVID-19 in a London hospital, and she is "stable and responding to treatment" according to her manager

5:39 PM · Apr 4, 2020·SocialFlow
  • Thanks 1