Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

fQrin-BI_bigger.jpg

Trump is now doing his old economic boasts in the past tense. He says the airlines and oil and gas industry used to be doing great before they got hit with this.

7:17 PM · Apr 5, 2020·Twitter Web Client

DvUGrnpj_bigger.jpg

The Surgeon General says get ready for Pearl Harbor and the same evening we get happy talk from the White House. The point must be to confuse and then be able to spin whatever happens.

7:26 PM · Apr 5, 2020·Twitter Web App

650526124cba8ce0ff29696f8f5d_1__bigger.j

When you hear Trump say that Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker "has not performed well," it's a sure sign that he's doing a much better job than the president.

7:12 PM · Apr 5, 2020·Twitter Web App
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

3RGm-UXe_bigger.jpg

Why is the President wasting his top tier Coronovirus team’s time to do this useless briefing and push hydroxychloroquine?? This is draining energy from the fight against the virus. The President is getting in the way of any progress. He slows any progress to have cam-time

7:33 PM · Apr 5, 2020·Twitter for iPad
  • Sad 1

u54wLMme_bigger.jpg

Rear Adm. John Polowczy said today at briefing that the task force is making sure hydroxychloroquine is readily available.

So as Pres Trump continues to tout the drug that hasn't been proven to prevent or treat coronavirus, federal resources are being used to make it available.

7:34 PM · Apr 5, 2020·Twitter Web App

fQrin-BI_bigger.jpg

Pence: "We are beginning to see the glimmers of progress." He says the experts will tell him not to jump to conclusions, and he's not, but "we're starting to see cases...losses...hospitalizations begin to stabilize."

7:37 PM · Apr 5, 2020·Twitter Web Client

cu54X160_bigger.jpg

Words being used at this press conference - “glimmers” of progress, “level” off, “stabilize.” A prelude to a push for changing the guidelines after April 30. Several states are still facing their own peaks of this virus.

7:38 PM · Apr 5, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
  • Sad 2

u54wLMme_bigger.jpg

Pres Trump saying he is not touting using hydroxychloroquine to treat coronavirus when he has touted taking it. He said: "I want to save lives...It may not work...It may work, in which case it's gonna save a lot of lives...I don't want to wait a year and a half to find out."

7:52 PM · Apr 5, 2020·Twitter Web App

gnEWQnf2_bigger.jpeg

Now to the personal anecdote part of the briefing: "We have 182 countries affected by this...I had a friend of mine say he didn't know we had so many countries in the world. 182 countries."
  • Haha 1

EV8q481z_bigger.jpg

There should be a Trump monument on the Washington Mall inscribed with the words “What have you got to lose?” so future generations never forget what we lost by listening to this malevolent idiot.

7:55 PM · Apr 5, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
  • Like 4

fQrin-BI_bigger.jpg

Trump suggested a few minutes ago that he is the one who thought of the Right to Try law on access to experimental medications. These laws were pushed by a libertarian think tank and have been passed at the state level since 2014.

7:56 PM · Apr 5, 2020·Twitter Web Client

fQrin-BI_bigger.jpg

Asked about Pelosi's call for additional money for Americans in a Phase 4 bill, Trump says, "I like the concept of it. I think it's good. We're talking about a different way of doing it, but I like the concept." He says he'd also like an infrastructure bill.

8:01 PM · Apr 5, 2020·Twitter Web Client