Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

3RGm-UXe_bigger.jpg

Why is the President wasting his top tier Coronovirus team’s time to do this useless briefing and push hydroxychloroquine?? This is draining energy from the fight against the virus. The President is getting in the way of any progress. He slows any progress to have cam-time

7:33 PM · Apr 5, 2020·Twitter for iPad
  • Sad 1

u54wLMme_bigger.jpg

Rear Adm. John Polowczy said today at briefing that the task force is making sure hydroxychloroquine is readily available.

So as Pres Trump continues to tout the drug that hasn't been proven to prevent or treat coronavirus, federal resources are being used to make it available.

7:34 PM · Apr 5, 2020·Twitter Web App

u54wLMme_bigger.jpg

Pres Trump saying he is not touting using hydroxychloroquine to treat coronavirus when he has touted taking it. He said: "I want to save lives...It may not work...It may work, in which case it's gonna save a lot of lives...I don't want to wait a year and a half to find out."

7:52 PM · Apr 5, 2020·Twitter Web App

fQrin-BI_bigger.jpg

Trump suggested a few minutes ago that he is the one who thought of the Right to Try law on access to experimental medications. These laws were pushed by a libertarian think tank and have been passed at the state level since 2014.

7:56 PM · Apr 5, 2020·Twitter Web Client

fQrin-BI_bigger.jpg

Asked about Pelosi's call for additional money for Americans in a Phase 4 bill, Trump says, "I like the concept of it. I think it's good. We're talking about a different way of doing it, but I like the concept." He says he'd also like an infrastructure bill.

8:01 PM · Apr 5, 2020·Twitter Web Client