Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon warns of a coming deep recession with financial shocks similar to the 2008 Wall Street meltdown, after poor planning by the U.S. before the Covid-19 pandemic

10:15 AM · Apr 6, 2020·Hootsuite Inc.

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

Joe Biden wanted the date for the Democrat National Convention moved to a later time period. Now he wants a “Virtual” Convention, one where he doesn’t have to show up. Gee, I wonder why? Also, what ever happened to that phone call he told the Fake News he wanted to make to me?

11:34 AM · Apr 6, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
  • Haha 1

SZ__-Au3_bigger.jpg

Replying to

Joe Biden wanted the date for the Democratic National Convention moved to a later time because he doesn’t want crowds of people getting the coronavirus in the middle of a pandemic that you said was just a flu and shipped tons of PPE to China without restocking the supplies.

If Joe Biden says he now wants a “Virtual” Convention, it’s because he is responsible and doesn’t want people to get infected with the coronavirus if it can be avoided. Maybe instead of attacking people on Twitter, Trump can be the one to pick up the phone and give Joe a call.

11:40 AM · Apr 6, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

• Like 1

8YT_RL1I_bigger.jpg

Two days after he relented last week and issued a shelter-at-home order, Mississippi governor
@tatereeves signed a proclamation declaring April as “Confederate Heritage Month." It is evident that some viruses are communicable even if you stay in the house.

10:21 AM · Apr 6, 2020·Twitter for Mac
  • Haha 2

xgo_pHxa_bigger.jpg

After Mississippi Gov. Tate Reeves declared April Confederate Heritage Month, Forrest County (named for a KKK_founder) rejected celebrating it. The county recently celebrated its heritage in another way: By erecting a statue to slain local civil rights activist Vernon Dahmer.

1:35 PM · Apr 6, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
  • Like 2

SZ__-Au3_bigger.jpg

Nobody should wish harm on another human being. As much as I oppose Prime Minister Boris Johnson politically, I’m extremely saddened to hear that he has now been moved to the ICU. Some things go beyond politics. I wish Johnson pulls through this and recovers from the coronavirus.

3:36 PM · Apr 6, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Hahahaha!  Just like everybody saw the exponential fall of the markets.  

Part of the problem in the response of the Trump administration to the pandemic has been that most of the top positions of the respective departments have been taken away from civil servant EXPERTS, and given to a bunch of inexperienced political lackies whose qualities aren’t knowledge of the in-depth nature of their assignments, but loyalty to Trump.  So they repeat his talking points to minimize the gravity of the unfolding crisis, and doing nothing but be in the way of resolving it.  

• Like 2
5 hours ago, jakeem said:

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon warns of a coming deep recession with financial shocks similar to the 2008 Wall Street meltdown, after poor planning by the U.S. before the Covid-19 pandemic

3NySrut0?format=jpg&name=small

CEO Obvious. That's why they pay him the big bucks.

2 minutes ago, Vautrin said:

CEO Obvious. That's why they pay him the big bucks.

Of course, the Trump Administration removed most of the rules to protect the public from the big corporations that were put in place after 2008.

I am sure there are many CEO's looking for someone to blame for the risky actions they took once the protections were removed.

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

The coronavirus outbreak is hitting Floridians’ finances and, by extension, President Trump’s ability to win the nation’s biggest swing state

4:30 PM · Apr 6, 2020·Hootsuite Inc.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ry9m4KDp_bigger.jpg

“A key problem for Trump is that a majority of Floridians, 58 percent, don’t trust him to provide reliable information about the pandemic.”

This is because he lies constantly in his press events. Vanity aside, they help neither him nor the country.

4:47 PM · Apr 6, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
1 hour ago, TheCid said:

Of course, the Trump Administration removed most of the rules to protect the public from the big corporations that were put in place after 2008.

I am sure there are many CEO's looking for someone to blame for the risky actions they took once the protections were removed.

Yes, I'm sure he had a much more positive reaction to those acts. The taxpayers take the losses and the companies

take the money. 

• Like 1

NUfsmwZX_bigger.jpg

Al Kaline was one of the best who ever played.

Never a day in the minors.

Won the batting title at age 20.

Al Kaline passed away today at the age of 85.

4:02 PM · Apr 6, 2020·TweetDeck