Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

XToCeC8M_bigger.jpg

Remember that DHS memo that sounded a lot like the white supremacist slogan, "The 14 Words? Heavily redacted FOIA docs show Katie Waldman was involved in circulating the draft https://dhs.gov/news/2018/02/15/we-must-secure-border-and-build-wall-make-america-safe-again

2:45 PM · Apr 6, 2020·Twitter Web
  • Thanks 1

JUST IN: Striking new statement from IC inspector general Michael Atkinson, who was fired by Trump on Friday.

“It is hard not to think that the President’s loss of confidence in me derives from my having faithfully discharged my legal obligations...”
EU4hNlvXkAAFvSb?format=jpg&name=large
  • Like 1

knoller_bigger.jpg

WH says Pres Trump had conference call with pharmaceutical execs, including Amgen and Genetech, to discuss the Coronavirus pandemic. Statement says @POTUS acknowledged industry progress against the virus and pledged Federal Govt would serve as "a helpful partner" to that end.

4:14 PM · Apr 6, 2020·Twitter Web App

fQrin-BI_bigger.jpg

Trump emphasizes again that the governors are not saying negative things to them. He asks Pence to confirm. Pence confirms. "See? I told you. Mike is the greatest." He adds that if states aren't happy, they can call him or Pence directly and "we'll make 'em happy."

5:53 PM · Apr 6, 2020·Twitter Web Client

Andy Slavitt @

@ASlavitt

The US Inspector General whose job is to investigate and uncover the truth says the President is not telling the truth about the severe shortages hospitals face........

& Test rationing prevents cause of death of many pneumonia/heart attack victims from being attributed to #COVID19.

Here is the OIG report. https://oig.hhs.gov/oei/reports/oe

2:38 PM · Apr 6, 2020

• Sad 1

JnSDfdAt_bigger.jpg

Trump is talking about lots of things being "very powerful."

Including transport planes bringing medical supplies.

"Big planes. Very big. Very powerful."

[Unclear what makes a plane "powerful," but whatever.]

5:52 PM · Apr 6, 2020·Twitter Web App
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, jakeem said:

fQrin-BI_bigger.jpg

Trump emphasizes again that the governors are not saying negative things to them. He asks Pence to confirm. Pence confirms. "See? I told you. Mike is the greatest." He adds that if states aren't happy, they can call him or Pence directly and "we'll make 'em happy."

5:53 PM · Apr 6, 2020·Twitter Web Client

EU8rlqRWoAIUY-v?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1