Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

LnvhR8ED_bigger.png

CNN

President Trump's aides have begun intensive discussions on a plan to reopen the US economy as soon as the start of May, according to people familiar with the deliberations

2:30 PM · Apr 8, 2020·SocialFlow

qWDd71_8_bigger.jpg

Sen. Chuck Grassley is working on a bipartisan letter addressed to President Donald Trump demanding an explanation for the firing of Intelligence Community Inspector General Michael Atkinson, according to aides in both parties.

2:33 PM · Apr 8, 2020·Twitter Web App
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

if covid-19 is a variant or mutation of a malaria strain it might be a good idea to consider it.

:P

It is not, related or similar.  Ask Dr. Hamradio to verify.  Malaria is a parasite transmitted by mosquitoes.  Covid-19 is a virus, transmitted by person to person contact,  y aerosol transmission (droplets in the air), or on surfaces.  

15 minutes ago, jakeem said:

LnvhR8ED_bigger.png

CNN

President Trump's aides have begun intensive discussions on a plan to reopen the US economy as soon as the start of May, according to people familiar with the deliberations

The Trump Cabinet need to begin posthaste intensive discussions to remove the Deranged incompetent Donald Trump from the presidency under the 25th Amendment.  May may be too late.

1 minute ago, jakeem said:

If Donald Trump should die of Covid-19 , the underlying condition will be Terminal Stupidity!

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Start blaming things on the victims.  Right out of the Trump playbook.

They had better be careful.  Just about every Fox viewer has an underlying condition.

I guess Trump won't even get his hair mussed if under 100,000 poor souls die.  

• Thanks 1

The New Yorker

Trump Optimistic About Winning Nobel Prize in Medicine

borowitz-andy.png
April 6, 2020

U.S. President Donald Trump attends a Coronavirus Task Force news conference. Photograph by Yuri Gripas / Abaca / Bloomberg / Getty

WASHINGTON, D.C. (The Borowitz Report)—Calling it an “amazing accomplishment,” Donald J. Trump said on Monday that he believes that he is the “clear favorite” to win this year’s Nobel Prize in Medicine.

Trump said that he was a “lock” to win the Nobel because of his pioneering work in prescribing the drug hydroxychloroquine.

“I’ve been talking about hydroxychloroquine so much that a lot of people think I invented it,” Trump said. “You have to give the Nobel to someone who invents a major drug like that.”

He dismissed any claim that his lack of medical credentials disqualifies him from winning the Nobel Prize in Medicine.

“Just the opposite,” he said. “The fact that I’m not a doctor makes my ability to prescribe drugs that much more impressive.”

Trump said that he hoped the Nobel committee would be a “hell of a lot more fair” about giving out the Nobel in Medicine than they were in bestowing the Nobel Peace Prize.

“I did peace, I did peace great, and I didn’t get the Peace Prize,” Trump said. “If I don’t get the Medicine Prize, then the whole Nobel business is rigged.”

He revealed that his medical discoveries had “blown away” the doctors on the White House Coronavirus Task Force.

“When I tell Tony Fauci some of the stuff I’ve come up with, he just shakes his head,” Trump said.

• Haha 3

mRBhigcY_bigger.jpg

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo has issued an executive order for all New Yorkers to vote by absentee ballot in the state primary election on June 23, calling it "totally nonsensical" that voters in other states have gone out to the polls.

2:27 PM · Apr 8, 2020·TweetDeck
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, jakeem said:

LnvhR8ED_bigger.png

CNN

Let's hope they keep the border with Canada shut.

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

The Radical Left Democrats have gone absolutely crazy that I am doing daily Presidential News Conferences. They actually want me to STOP! They used to complain that I am not doing enough of them, now they complain that I “shouldn’t be allowed to do them.” They tried to shame the Fake News Media into not covering them, but that effort failed because the ratings are through the roof according to, of all sources, the Failing New York Times, “Monday Night Football, Bachelor Finale” type numbers (& sadly, they get it $FREE). Trump Derangement Syndrome!

10:42 AM · Apr 8, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

QcgK2k4V_bigger.jpg

Not a parody account

Trump is complaining that he doesn't get paid by TV networks for his presidential press conferences.

11:45 AM · Apr 8, 2020·TweetDeck
  • Haha 1

knoller_bigger.jpg

WH says Pres Trump and other officials used a conferece call to assure state, local and tribal leaders of federal support for their efforts to deal with the Coronavirus pandemic. Statement says Pres also stressed the economic relief being provided by the funding in the CARES Act.

3:14 PM · Apr 8, 2020·Twitter Web App

fQrin-BI_bigger.jpg

Trump begins at the briefing by noting Passover, then "our beautiful, wonderful Easter." He adds, "We're going to have many Easters together in churches in the future." He says we're "getting closer" to getting back to normal.

5:48 PM · Apr 8, 2020·Twitter Web Client

fQrin-BI_bigger.jpg

Trump says he spoke to thousands of faith leaders on a call today. He says we can use this time to pray, reflect, and focus on "our personal relationship with God."

5:48 PM · Apr 8, 2020·Twitter Web Client
  • Haha 1

fQrin-BI_bigger.jpg

Trump says the effort to battle the virus is progressing "a little bit more quickly than people thought. Maybe a lot more quickly, I hope."

5:49 PM · Apr 8, 2020·Twitter Web Client

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

Staggering Surge Of NYers Dying In Their Homes Suggests City Is Undercounting Coronavirus Fatalities

".......As of Monday afternoon, 2,738 New York City residents have died from ‘confirmed’ cases of COVID-19, according to the city Department of Health. That’s an average of 245 a day since the previous Monday. 

But another 200 city residents are now dying at home each day, compared to 20 to 25 such deaths before the pandemic, said Aja Worthy-Davis, a spokeswoman for the medical examiner’s office. And an untold number of them are unconfirmed. ........

https://gothamist.com/news/surge-number-new-yorkers-dying-home-officials-suspect-undercount-covid-19-related-deaths

:unsure:

- realizing with LACK OF TESTING.......

"under reporting'' MORE probable 

<_<

• Thanks 1

Lawmakers demand answers on Kushner supply chain influence

Chairs of two key House panels sent a letter to FEMA demanding information in a week on efforts by the president's senior adviser and son-in-law.

.......chair of the Homeland Security Committee, and Maloney, chair of the Oversight and Government Committee, are seeking "all communications between any FEMA employee and Jared Kushner regarding the acquisition, distribution of, or federally directed sale of any form of PPE or of medical supplies and equipment to be used for the diagnosis or treatment of COVID-19," according to the letter.

They're also requesting documentation of contacts between FEMA employees and private sector firms who are working on the coronavirus response on a voluntary basis, information on flights FEMA has arranged for private companies to bring medical equipment into the U.S. for sale, and an explanation of the practices and protocols the agency uses to determine and track the need for PPE and other items.............

<_<
  • Like 1

Ever notice that Twump has a weird way of saying "China" ????

Every single measure of this pandemic is an undercount.
Every. Single. One.

Confirmed cases? Skewed by lack of testing.

Hospitalizations? Skewed by huge # of sick people we are sending home because there's no room in ERs.

Deaths? Massive undercount because of dying at home.

<_<
  • Sad 1

Aspiration - Aspirational somebody must have taught him a new word.  probably one of the sky pilots

Intelligence report warned of coronavirus crisis as early as November: Sources

"Analysts concluded it could be a cataclysmic event," a source says.  https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/intelligence-report-warned-coronavirus-crisis-early-november-sources/story?id=70031273

---'--

Trump pals making big $ in pandemic:   https://www.theroot.com/in-coronavirus-economy-somehow-trumps-friends-keep-get-1842734509

------

The reporting of mismanagement and shady deals are so numerous it's hard to keep up 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

CyLn5GVQ_bigger.png

BREAKING: Linda Tripp, a whistleblower who provided evidence of President Clinton’s affair with Monica Lewinsky, has died. She was 70.

6:01 PM · Apr 8, 2020·SocialFlow