Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

Former President George W. Bush called on Americans to abandon partisan divides in the face of the "sheer threat" of the coronavirus pandemic in a new video

3:00 PM · May 2, 2020·Hootsuite Inc.
  • Thanks 1

LnvhR8ED_bigger.png

CNN

Owners of more than 120 of Georgia's most popular restaurants announced this week they won't be reopening their doors just yet, despite getting a green light to do so from the governor

2:44 PM · May 2, 2020·SocialFlow 
  • Like 2

Hey jakeem, maybe try figuring out what you're doing before making a post. You changing them after people comment on them or click "Like" etc. is annoying, to put it mildly.

• Thanks 1

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

BREAKING: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi are declining the Trump administration's offer to provide Congress with rapid testing

3:50 PM · May 2, 2020·Hootsuite Inc.

DqKNeMaJ_bigger.jpg

Rare McConnell-Pelosi statement, declining offer for more rapid testing on Hill: “Our country’s testing capacities are continuing to scale up nationwide and Congress wants to keep directing resources to the front-line facilities where they can do the most good the most quickly.”

3:50 PM · May 2, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Think that place is CURSED! :(

No the Puerto Rican people are not cursed-- no more than any other Americans. 

Because we all have a president who is a Narcissistic Sociopath and can't respond to tragedy in a normal human manner.

And today, all Americans are equally at risk-- race, ethnicity, and language have nothing to do with it.

11 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

Hey jakeem, maybe try figuring out what you're doing before making a post. You changing them after people comment on them or click "Like" etc. is annoying, to put it mildly.

And how long have I been doing this? I move stuff all the time, so you should be used to it by now. Did it ever occur to you to go back a page and find out if the post had been moved to where it really belonged? 

Just now, jakeem said:

And how long have I been doing this? 

I neither know nor care, but perhaps it's time to take a break.

2 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

I neither know nor care, but perhaps it's time to take a break.

Why don't you do that then?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jakeem said:

Why don't you do that then?

Why are you being so hostile? Did my original comment really warrant this? I hadn't realized that we were on such thin ice.

I'll take that to heart and leave you be. 

6 hours ago, LawrenceA said:

Why are you being so hostile? Did my original comment really warrant this? I hadn't realized that we were on such thin ice.

I'll take that to heart and leave you be. 

See the source image

oRkuWLIT_bigger.jpg

65,000 Americans are dead, 30 million are now out of work, and Donald Trump is taking the weekend off to tweet out ads for his re-election campaign.

4:21 PM · May 2, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
  • Sad 2

knoller_bigger.jpg

On President's "working weekend" at Camp David, @PressSec says he's holding talks there with National Economic Council Dir Larry Kudlow, discussing next steps to revive the nation's economy. WH says Pres also had Coronavirus phone calls with leaders of Bolivia and Paraguay.

4:41 PM · May 2, 2020·Twitter Web App