Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

Former President George W. Bush called on Americans to abandon partisan divides in the face of the "sheer threat" of the coronavirus pandemic in a new video

3:00 PM · May 2, 2020·Hootsuite Inc.
  • Thanks 1

LnvhR8ED_bigger.png

CNN

Owners of more than 120 of Georgia's most popular restaurants announced this week they won't be reopening their doors just yet, despite getting a green light to do so from the governor

2:44 PM · May 2, 2020·SocialFlow 
  • Like 2

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

BREAKING: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi are declining the Trump administration's offer to provide Congress with rapid testing

3:50 PM · May 2, 2020·Hootsuite Inc.

DqKNeMaJ_bigger.jpg

Rare McConnell-Pelosi statement, declining offer for more rapid testing on Hill: “Our country’s testing capacities are continuing to scale up nationwide and Congress wants to keep directing resources to the front-line facilities where they can do the most good the most quickly.”

3:50 PM · May 2, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
  • Like 2
46 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Think that place is CURSED! :(

No the Puerto Rican people are not cursed-- no more than any other Americans. 

Because we all have a president who is a Narcissistic Sociopath and can't respond to tragedy in a normal human manner.

And today, all Americans are equally at risk-- race, ethnicity, and language have nothing to do with it.

11 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

Hey jakeem, maybe try figuring out what you're doing before making a post. You changing them after people comment on them or click "Like" etc. is annoying, to put it mildly.

And how long have I been doing this? I move stuff all the time, so you should be used to it by now. Did it ever occur to you to go back a page and find out if the post had been moved to where it really belonged? 

1 minute ago, jakeem said:

Why don't you do that then?

Why are you being so hostile? Did my original comment really warrant this? I hadn't realized that we were on such thin ice.

I'll take that to heart and leave you be. 

6 hours ago, LawrenceA said:

Why are you being so hostile? Did my original comment really warrant this? I hadn't realized that we were on such thin ice.

I'll take that to heart and leave you be. 

See the source image

• NipkowDisc changed the title to the liberal news media forgets everything