Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

Joe Biden on beginning a "very invasive process" of VP vetting: "I honest to God don't know who. I promise you right now."

9:53 AM · May 22, 2020·TweetDeck

14 minutes ago, jakeem said:

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

Joe Biden on beginning a "very invasive process" of VP vetting: "I honest to God don't know who. I promise you right now."

9:53 AM · May 22, 2020·TweetDeck

Still in the running?

400px-AN_Stormy_Daniels_1.jpg

SS8u1sEu_bigger.jpg

Trump is super racist. His campaign & his appeal is built on the perpetuation of white supremacy & white privilege. He stokes white fragility. When a Black person supports him I question their relationship to their Blackness and the community. This is what Biden was alluding to.

11:30 AM · May 22, 2020·TweetDeck
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

u54wLMme_bigger.jpg

Katrina Pierson and Sen Tim Scott just held a conference call blasting Joe Biden's remarks on black voters. Pierson and Scott both claimed Pres Trump has done more for black people than any other president elected.

Pierson said Biden's remarks are "the type of the rhetoric we hear a lot from white liberals and I use the phrase the white liberals because it seems they’re the only ones who can get away with this kind of statement." She added, "this is the definition ... of white privilege."

12:28 PM · May 22, 2020·Twitter Web App
  • Haha 1

knoller_bigger.jpg

Though speaking at the WH to a Memorial Day event, Pres Trump delivered some unabashedly campaign-style remarks to the Rolling to Remember riders. Speaking of Election Day, he urged them to get fellow bikers to support his reelection, and thanked them for their past support.

12:09 PM · May 22, 2020·Twitter Web App
  • Haha 1

NsKp4a4s_bigger.jpg

This is the same tired act Trump pulled with the economy. Pretend that everything is horrible under President Obama and then as soon as you get in office take credit for everything suddenly being great.

12:10 PM · May 22, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
  • Thanks 1

8xavpv4U_bigger.jpg

They'll probably wait at least until they give Grassley a fluffy response on Tuesday, so he can declare the Atkinson and Linick firings resolved. They may even wait until a Friday or two after Linick's firing is final in 23 days. Then again, never bet against Trumpian corruption.

12:58 PM · May 22, 2020·Twitter Web App

xd4-jgzB_bigger.jpg

Yesterday, there were 28,179 new coronavirus cases, the highest number in nearly 2 weeks. Keep an eye on that trend as reopening continues.

12:55 PM · May 22, 2020·Twitter Web App
  • Sad 1

gE5NNsPH_bigger.jpg

President Trump announces the CDC will issue guidance for houses of worship. He deems them essential places with essential sources. He says he wants them to happen right now, as in this weekend. "If they don't do it, I will override the governors."

1:50 PM · May 22, 2020·Twitter Web App

omWV1cZs_bigger.jpg

As Trump leaves the podium after announcing that he has deemed houses of worship 'essential,' a reporter repeatedly asks him, "Mr. President, will you be going to church?" There is no response.

2:05 PM · May 22, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
  • Haha 4