Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

NEW: Joe Biden addresses the death of George Floyd, comparing it to the 2014 death of Eric Garner: It's "a tragic reminder that this was not an isolated incident, but part of an ingrained systemic cycle that exists in this country.”

11:31 AM · May 27, 2020·TweetDeck
  • Thanks 2

knoller_bigger.jpg

VP and Mrs Pence wave as they board Air Force Two this morning for flight to the Kennedy Space Center for today's manned launch. They'll meet with the astronauts' families, tour the launch facilities and join Pres & Mrs Trump in watching the launch. Pool photo Alex Leary/WSJ.

11:35 AM · May 27, 2020·Twitter Web App

1 minute ago, jakeem said:

knoller_bigger.jpg

VP and Mrs Pence wave as they board Air Force Two this morning for flight to the Kennedy Space Center for today's manned launch. They'll meet with the astronauts' families, tour the launch facilities and join Pres & Mrs Trump in watching the launch. Pool photo Alex Leary/WSJ.

11:35 AM · May 27, 2020·Twitter Web App

How about putting Individual One aboard for the launch?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, jakeem said:

Hours after exoneration but days after her multi million dollar campaign donation to Donald Trump.  

Grifters On Parade.

• Thanks 1

Trump Demands That Republican Convention Move from North Carolina to Moscow

borowitz-andy.png
May 27, 2020

Fireworks explode next to St Basil's Cathedral in Red Square Photograph by Christopher Furlong / Getty

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In an escalation of his spat with Roy Cooper, the Democratic governor of North Carolina, Donald Trump is demanding that the 2020 Republican National Convention relocate from Charlotte to Moscow.

“North Carolina has been difficult every step of the way, and meanwhile Moscow has always been very helpful to me,” Trump wrote, in one of a series of early-morning tweets.

Additionally, Trump argued, moving the R.N.C. to Moscow would save the Republicans millions in airfare. “The most important people working on our 2020 campaign will already be there,” he tweeted.

Finally, he claimed, Moscow boasts far better accommodations than “that sad city of losers, Charlotte.”

“I have fantastic memories of the Moscow Ritz,” Trump wrote.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

The Failing @nytimes, winner of @PulitzerPrizes for its totally flawed coverage of the illegal Russia Witch Hunt, does its research as follows: Think of the absolute worst things you can say about Donald J. Trump, pretend there are sources, and just say it. RETURN THE PULITZERS!

10:31 PM · May 26, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Now we know the thought process leading to Trump’s/Alt Right Conspiracy theories against Obama, Hillary, Biden, whoever.  Thanks Donald.

As always, Trump accuses any opponent what he is guilty/accused of.

15 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

I know a lot of people who think country & western music is crap too. And it certainly is very American music.

I grew up with it on the radio so I like it.

So Americans are as Diversified as their music.

I view country and western music as having two sub-genres:    one that is pop music (which is what is most popular,  very basic,  average-if-that musicians and singers etc..),  and country and western music that is musician centric,  the songs more  highly structured,  the musicians first rate and where it is more about the music than silly you-break-my-heart lyrics.      E.g. Duke Robillard.  

_oEEIsvx_bigger.jpg

NPR

Shuttle veteran Doug Hurley is leading the historic test of the SpaceX's Crew Dragon capsule — and no one is more surprised than himself.

"I certainly didn't expect to fly again," Hurley said, "I certainly didn't necessarily have a plan to fly again."

10:07 AM · May 27, 2020·SocialFlow

6 minutes ago, jakeem said:

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

Twitter has now shown that everything we have been saying about them (and their other compatriots) is correct. Big action to follow!

10:22 AM · May 27, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

And he announces all these attacks and threats to shut down twitter on ...  wait for it ... Twitter.

• Haha 3