Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

1iNto07U_bigger.jpg

CNN

Some Facebook employees plan to stage a virtual walkout Monday to protest CEO Mark Zuckerberg's decision not to take action on a series of controversial posts last week from President Trump, a person familiar with the plans told CNN Business.

1:40 PM · Jun 1, 2020·SocialFlow
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, jakeem said:

Qui7iaJQ_bigger.jpg

Fox guest Bernie Kerik: “I don't know what's going on, and who's behind it. I have an idea — George Soros, for one” 

10:55 AM · Jun 1, 2020·TweetDeck

If only I had a dollar for every time a wingnut blamed Soros for something that Soros had

nothing to do with. 

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

The president has been working on Anarchy since he assumed the presidency 3 years ago, and quite successfully.  That’s why we’re in the anarchic mess we’re in.

President Trump is considering invoking the Insurrection Act, which allows him to deploy active-duty US troops to respond to protests in cities across the country, according to 4 people familiar with the decision.
===================================

-as per "Bunker Baby"  Trump
:rolleyes:

giphy.gif

8z9FImcv_bigger.png

2 minutes ago, jakeem said:

xzkOpKUs_bigger.jpg

Source tells me park rangers are clearing Lafayette Park (with tear gas) because President Trump is going to walk to St. John’s church from the White House soon

6:51 PM · Jun 1, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Attorney General Bill Barr is now out in Lafayette Park. It looks like he’s surveying the police and guard deployed out here.

Crowd is booing him heartily, and chanting “George Floyd”
@AP
·
39m

Louisville's police chief fired after officers involved in a fatal shooting
while enforcing a curfew early Monday failed to activate body cameras.

David McAtee, the owner of a barbecue spot known for offering meals to police officers, was killed.

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

YWAEcx9z_bigger.jpeg

‘Establishing an overwhelming law enforcement presence’ sounds like a terrible plan for de-escalating protests against overbearing law enforcement......yeah, liberals watching their own allies take off like a buncha scared jackrabbits can be disheartening.
:P

6:50 PM · Jun 1, 2020·Twitter for iPhone