Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

sLTw4iqu_bigger.jpg

From the pool. Senate Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Cmte Chair Ron Johnson on if he thought what the President did last night was appropriate. “I didn’t see it,” replied Johnson.

1:02 PM · Jun 2, 2020·Twitter Web App
  • Haha 3

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

Sen. Tim Scott told us about his personal experiences being stopped by law enforcement, including an incident two months ago for an improper use of a turn signal

1:15 PM · Jun 2, 2020·Hootsuite Inc.

DijesdNB_bigger.jpg

.@GarrettHaake: "All while I was listening to the President of the United States speak in my ear about law and order, I was watching people fall down as they ran, I was watching people get pushed aside by police forces."

2:03 AM · Jun 2, 2020·SocialFlow
  • Sad 1

BLd8F_9E_bigger.jpg

NEWS: The House Judiciary Committee has lined up 'whistleblowers' to testify about political interference at DOJ, amid growing frustration from Democrats who say they can't get AG Barr to appear before them.

BARR had committed to appearing before the panel on March 31, but it was postponed amid the coronavirus crisis.

Committee aides say that efforts to reschedule haven't gone anywhere.

Unclear who the 'whistleblowers' are or precisely when they'll testify, but hearing is expected to be public.

1:38 PM · Jun 2, 2020·TweetDeck

SZ__-Au3_bigger.jpg

Replying to

So rather than addressing the American people’s legitimate concerns about police brutality, racial injustice, and economic suffering in a pandemic that cost 41 million Americans their jobs, Trump invokes a racist image of a SILENT MAJORITY of angry white males from the Nixon era.

11:24 AM · Jun 2, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
  • Sad 1

K2vyOxpn_bigger.jpg

Trump’s “silent majority” is neither silent, nor a majority, and the latter is his real problem. But they do believe they are the only authentic Americans, and that the only real “democracy” is one in which they hold power, and that’s what makes this moment dangerous.

11:50 AM · Jun 2, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

Yesterday was a bad day for the Cuomo Brothers. New York was lost to the looters, thugs, Radical Left, and all others forms of Lowlife & Scum. The Governor refuses to accept my offer of a dominating National Guard. NYC was ripped to pieces. Likewise, Fredo’s ratings are down 50%!

9:33 AM · Jun 2, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
  • Haha 1

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo criticized Mayor Bill de Blasio and the New York Police Department, calling their lack of protection for people and personal property "a disgrace."

2:15 PM · Jun 2, 2020·TweetDeck

TkTOM2Cb_bigger.jpg

News Analysis: Newly declassified transcripts of calls between Michael Flynn and Russia’s ambassador illuminate how the Kremlin worked to manipulate the president's advisers by convincing them that Trump's political enemies had concocted a “Russia hoax”

1:32 PM · Jun 2, 2020·SocialFlow
  • Thanks 2

8z9FImcv_bigger.png

Wes Unseld, the Hall of Fame center who led Washington to its only NBA championship, has died. He is one of two players in NBA history to win Rookie of the Year and MVP in the same season. He was 74.

10:29 AM · Jun 2, 2020·SocialFlow