Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

Voters lined up for hours to cast ballots in presidential primaries across the U.S. on Tuesday, even amid curfews imposed for protests over George Floyd's killing.

10:20 PM · Jun 2, 2020·TweetDeck
  • Thanks 1

I0nuf8pK_bigger.jpg

In some potential good news, it looks like Rep. Steve King, whose overt racism, backwards bigotry and self-righteous ignorance has been a cancer on this country for 17 years, is about to lose his primary.

🤞🏻

10:39 PM · Jun 2, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ZdoX-QEj_bigger.jpg

Dems: what would you prefer?

1. King wins the primary, preserving a slight chance for the Democrat, J.D. Scholten, to win #IA04 in the fall.

2. King loses the primary, ensuring the seat remains in GOP hands but King is gone from Congress.

10:43 PM · Jun 2, 2020·Twitter Web App

f83lpOBP_bigger.jpg

How different things would have been had Trump opened the Bible and read a short passage, or turned towards St. John's church, kneeled, and prayed silently?

10:39 PM · Jun 2, 2020·Twitter Web App

pT3dbTgi_bigger.jpg

Mike Mullen, former Joint Chiefs chairman, in @TheAtlantic:

“I remain confident in the professionalism of our men and women in uniform... But I am less confident in the soundness of the orders they will be given by this commander in chief.”

6:08 PM · Jun 2, 2020·Twitter Web App
  • Thanks 1

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

Media Falsely Claimed Violent Riots Were Peaceful And That Tear Gas Was Used Against Rioters https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/02/media-falsely-claimed-violent-riots-were-peaceful-and-that-tear-gas-was-used-against-rioters/#.XtcNEnwYfhc.twitter Fake News is hurting our Country so badly. Don’t burn down churches. This article is a must read! 

10:41 PM · Jun 2, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
  • Haha 1

d0dhzNYj_bigger.jpg

The president is quibbling over the specific kind of gas used in order to cast doubt on coverage of how police violently pushed back protestors so he could pose for photos in front of a boarded up church

10:49 PM · Jun 2, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
  • Sad 1

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

You got it wrong! If the protesters were so peaceful, why did they light the Church on fire the night before? People liked my walk to this historic place of worship! Sen. Susan Collins, Sen. James Lankford, Sen. Ben Sasse. Please read @MZHemingway below.

10:28 PM · Jun 2, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
  • Haha 1

SZ__-Au3_bigger.jpg

Replying to and

Trump is talking to himself to justify emerging from his underground bunker like a paranoid white supremacist dictator to gas his own people and do a cringey photo op in front of a church he never attends with an upside down

The next thing you know, he’s going to pose with a gold plated AK-47 in front of a US military suppressing the American people while screaming about protecting our Second Amendment and destroying every other part of the Constitution.

10:54 PM · Jun 2, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
  • Thanks 1

gkfaGuWe_bigger.jpg

“In a word, I was too cowardly to do what I knew to be right, as I had been too cowardly to avoid doing what I knew to be wrong.”

Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

11:22 PM · Jun 2, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
  • Thanks 1

PdJvCxzq_bigger.jpg

Between his screw ups on COVID, economic collapse, domestic unrest, police violence and abuse of the military’s role, I think we can all agree that Trump is better at watching TV and golfing than at being president.

11:22 PM · Jun 2, 2020·Twitter for iPad
  • Like 1

omWV1cZs_bigger.jpg

New York Attorney General Letitia James says the state is prepared to go to court to prevent Trump from deploying U.S. military forces to states.

"The President of the United States is not a dictator, and President Trump does not and will not dominate New York state."

7:20 PM · Jun 2, 2020·Twitter Web App
  • Like 1

CyLn5GVQ_bigger.png

The mother of a Texas teen said her daughter’s high school is refusing to let her graduate this week unless she removes her braids or covers them.

10:13 PM · Jun 2, 2020·SocialFlow
  • Sad 1