Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

APLogo_Twitter_bigger.jpg

Senate Republicans will press former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein on his oversight of the Russia investigation today in the first in a series of oversight hearings that coincide with election-year efforts to scrutinize the FBI probe.

8:01 AM · Jun 3, 2020·SocialFlow

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

In 3 1/2 years, I’ve done much more for our Black population than Joe Biden has done in 43 years. Actually, he set them back big time with his Crime Bill, which he doesn’t even remember. I’ve done more for Black Americans, in fact, than any President in U.S. history, with the possible exception of another Republican President, the late, great, Abraham Lincoln...and it’s not even close. The Democrats know this, and so does the Fake News, but they refuse to write or say it because they are inherently corrupt! See “pinned” above.

9:07 AM · Jun 3, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
  • Haha 1

cu54X160_bigger.jpg

The president’s advisers have been discussing listening sessions or some equivalent to show he understands why the protesters are marching. Tweets like this claiming he’s done more for “our Black population” than Biden = not what they had in mind.

9:09 AM · Jun 3, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

fAY1HUu3_bigger.jpg

Pope Francis has called the death of George Floyd at the hands of US police officers "tragic" and said he is praying for him and "all those others who have lost their lives as a result of the sin of racism."

6:01 AM · Jun 3, 2020·SocialFlow
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, jakeem said:

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

Reps. Tom Emmer and Steve Scalise say Trump's actions to restore law and order in America will be politically advantageous for him, and for the Republican Party, come November.

8:45 AM · Jun 3, 2020·Hootsuite Inc.

Scum recognize what fellow scum want.

ORifnKht_bigger.jpg

NEW: In a live Fox News radio interview just now, the President said he did not go to the White House bunker on Friday night as protests unfolded nearby.

He said he went during the DAY to “inspect” the shelter “for a very short period of time.”

9:43 AM · Jun 3, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
  • Haha 2

ce0Yrcvf_bigger.jpg

Esper says he has ordered an investigation into why a National Guard helicopter hovered over a crowd of protesters in DC. "Within an hour, I directed the secretary of the army to conduct an inquiry into what happened and why," Esper says

10:09 AM · Jun 3, 2020·Twitter Web App

46 minutes ago, jakeem said:

ORifnKht_bigger.jpg

NEW: In a live Fox News radio interview just now, the President said he did not go to the White House bunker on Friday night as protests unfolded nearby.

He said he went during the DAY to “inspect” the shelter “for a very short period of time.”

9:43 AM · Jun 3, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Trump added, "And good news, I found a squeaky door hinge there and had it oiled!"

knoller_bigger.jpg

Pres also denies he ordered protestors moved away so he could visit St. John's Church on Monday evening. "I didn't know who was there," he said on @kilmeade Show. As for holding up a Bible during photo op, "I think that's a good thing...and many religious leaders loved it."

11:00 AM · Jun 3, 2020·Twitter Web App
  • Haha 1

fQrin-BI_bigger.jpg

Asked why he should be spending time going after Chris Cuomo and Joe Scarborough while there are so many big problems happening, Trump says, "I just do it. You know, people hit me, I hit back. I fight."

9:57 AM · Jun 3, 2020·Twitter Web App

Elg8rktK_bigger.jpg

Congratulations to @realDonaldTrump on winning the Republican primaries in INDIANA, MARYLAND, MONTANA, NEW MEXICO, PENNSYLVANIA, RHODE ISLAND, SOUTH DAKOTA, and DC! The enthusiasm is on our side, and it’s why we are going to beat Joe Biden and the Democrats in November!

10:49 PM · Jun 2, 2020·Sprout Social
  • Haha 1