Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

BREAKING: Fmr. Defense Sec. James Mattis slams President Trump's response to protests:

“Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people
—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us”

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mr6666 said:

The FBI Finds ‘No Intel Indicating Antifa Involvement’ in Sunday’s Violence

Trump wants to designate antifa a terrorist organization, despite lack of authority and evidence of wrongdoing.

https://www.thenation.com/article/activism/antifa-trump-fbi/

<_<

Uh-oh.  Looks like Christopher Ray may be out of a job come Father's Day?

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

omWV1cZs_bigger.jpg

Breaking via The Atlantic: James Mattis Denounces President Trump, Describes Him as a Threat to the Constitution. In an extraordinary condemnation, the former defense secretary backs protesters and says Trump is trying to turn Americans against one other.

6:05 PM · Jun 3, 2020·Twitter Web App

So what new outrage is Trump going to come up with to try to change this news cycle?

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

So what new outrage is Trump going to come up with to try to change this news cycle?

I'm sure his fingers of fury will come up with something.  Unfortunately, they always do.  🤬

LhfGhGEy_bigger.jpg

Steve Linick, former State Dept inspector general fired by Trump at Pompeo’s urging, testified today that sr State official Brian Bulatao (also Pompeo’s best friend) tried to “bully” him and argued that OIG should not pursue the Saudi weapons sales investigation, per Dem readout:

9:37 PM · Jun 3, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
  • Thanks 1

F6qGnkvT_bigger.jpg

Moments ago, I specifically questioned where Sen. Rand Paul, defender of freedom from an overzealous government was during this gross assault on civil rights happening at the White House and yo -- here he is -- blocking a bill on ::checks notes:: anti-lynching.

9:44 PM · Jun 3, 2020·TweetDeck
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, jakeem said:

pM3FQy1O_bigger.jpg

Rand Paul demands changes to House's anti-lynching bill. Finds the bill is too tough on lynching mobs.

9:41 PM · Jun 3, 2020·Twitter for Android

Republican senators are the biggest tools in America.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, jakeem said:

UEg5exR4_bigger.png

.@PressSec McEnany - displaying her glaring lack of historical knowledge - compares Trump's brief photo op at St. John's Monday with Winston Churchill's stout behavior during World War II

2:48 PM · Jun 3, 2020·Twitter Web App

The total wording would be Compare and CONTRAST, and Trump’s polar opposite response is laughably pathetic.  Trump would be found wanting against the leader of Freedonia!

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

Probably the only thing Barack Obama & I have in common is that we both had the honor of firing Jim Mattis, the world’s most overrated General. I asked for his letter of resignation, & felt great about it. His nickname was “Chaos”, which I didn’t like, & changed to “Mad Dog”. His primary strength was not military, but rather personal public relations. I gave him a new life, things to do, and battles to win, but he seldom “brought home the bacon”. I didn’t like his “leadership” style or much else about him, and many others agree. Glad he is gone!

9:02 PM · Jun 3, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
  • Haha 1

D37T13ru_bigger.jpg

Gen. Mattis accuses Trump of ruling through divisiveness, of being incapable of providing mature leadership.

This is Trump's attempt to prove him wrong.

9:59 PM · Jun 3, 2020·TweetDeck
  • Haha 1