Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

nSKYoQ_y_bigger.jpg

McEnany. asked whether Trump is pressuring health officials to say things they might disagree with:

“Not at all. The president made his opinion quite clear publicly this morning on Twitter for all to see.”

Note: It's possible to pressure health officials with public comments.

4:48 PM · Jul 8, 2020·TweetDeck
  • Thanks 1

xhh20as__bigger.jpg

.@PaulaReidCBS: Is the WH retaliating against Dr. Fauci?

Press Sec: That's a decision for the task force as to who appears at the briefings. But you heard from a lot of our doctors today...Dr. Fauci's appeared on 6 TV programs since June 1...you've heard from him recently.

4:47 PM · Jul 8, 2020·Twitter Web App

gE5NNsPH_bigger.jpg

McEnany says President Trump and the CDC aren’t on different pages, despite his tweet attacking the agency’s guidance. She explains Trump’s absence at the task force meetings (he hasn’t been to once since April) by saying he’s briefed on what’s going on.

4:49 PM · Jul 8, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
  • Haha 3

"..saying he’s briefed on what’s going on."

-------------------------------------

-& we KNOW how much attention He gives to 'briefings'

:blink:  :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

DqKNeMaJ_bigger.jpg

McEnany not answering what authority Trump has to cut funding for schools if they don’t reopen and what funds he’s targeting. Instead, she points to conditioning future funds in a new legislative package on schools reopening. Trump threatened to cut funding this morning

4:53 PM · Jul 8, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
8 hours ago, jakeem said:

FriNRiir_bigger.png

Sen. Kelly Loeffler, co-owner of the Atlanta Dream, has written WNBA commissioner Cathy Engelbert to express her opposition to the Black Lives Matter movement and ask the league to put an American flag on every jersey.

4:24 PM · Jul 7, 2020·Sprinklr

Unfortunately there's no Emoji for ignorant. * Ignorant

• Haha 1

Kanye West breaks with Trump: 'I am taking the red hat off'

".....West, whose backing of Trump earned him a White House visit, told Forbes the president no longer has his confidence.

“It looks like one big mess to me,” he said, adding, “I don’t like that I caught wind that he hid in the bunker,” referencing reports Trump was taken to a secure area during protests outside the White House.

“One of the main reasons I wore the red hat as a protest to the segregation of votes in the Black community,”

he added. “Also, other than the fact that I like Trump hotels and the saxophones in the lobby.”  :blink:

The rapper told Forbes he intends to run under the banner of the newly created “Birthday Party,” “because when we win, it’s everybody’s birthday,”   :rolleyes:

and denied that his supposed bid is an attempt to split the vote in Trump’s favor, calling the suggestion “a form of racism and white supremacy and white control to say that all Black people need to be Democrat and to assume that me running is me splitting the vote.”......

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/506330-kanye-west-breaks-with-trump-i-am-taking-the-red-hat-off

:blink:  :lol:

icon-200x200_bigger.jpg

My God, this presidency...

"President Trump’s campaign rally in Tulsa in late June, along with large protests that accompanied it, 'likely contributed' to a dramatic surge in new coronavirus cases, Tulsa Health Director Dr. Bruce Dart said Wednesday."

5:18 PM · Jul 8, 2020·Twitter Web App
  • Sad 2

icon-200x200_bigger.jpg

"Denver’s coronavirus testing site at the Pepsi Center closed its gates after noon on Tuesday as demand grew so high that city officials became concerned that already limited lab capacity would further delay test results."

3:45 PM · Jul 8, 2020·Twitter Web App