Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

5sQnKRBb_bigger.jpg

"He always did the right thing and that's why this hurts," Pam Shriver the ESPN analyst and widow of Joe Shapiro who says if this is the man referenced in Mary Trump's book re SAT and Trump it's not true

5:53 PM · Jul 8, 2020·Twitter Web App

_oEEIsvx_bigger.jpg

NPR

A month into President Trump's latest law-and-order, fear-the-anarchists push, there's little indication in polling that it's working.

Polls show Joe Biden way ahead. They also show voters overwhelmingly want a president who brings the country together.

6:34 PM · Jul 8, 2020·SocialFlow
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, jakeem said:

5sQnKRBb_bigger.jpg

"He always did the right thing and that's why this hurts," Pam Shriver the ESPN analyst and widow of Joe Shapiro who says if this is the man referenced in Mary Trump's book re SAT and Trump it's not true

The only thing I could say about this is that the doctor

(Or I should specifically say, the podiatrist)

who signed that bone spur note, which got trump out of the Vietnam War, 

is also  (so obviously) dead.

DijesdNB_bigger.jpg

“I, for one, am not leaving him in charge of whether my kid goes back to school," @NicolleDWallace says after President Trump threatens to “cut off” funding if schools do not reopen this fall. "It’s an unbelievable new turn for him.”

9:02 PM · Jul 8, 2020·SocialFlow
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, jakeem said:

5sQnKRBb_bigger.jpg

A friend of Mary Trump was on CNN as Mary is under a gag order and she confirmed that Pam Shriver is mistaken and that Mary was not referring to her Joe Shapiro.  She elaborated by saying that the timeline and the school did not even fit so Shriver was wrong to assume this.  Apparently there are lots of Joe Shapiros in that neck of the woods.  Mary Trump sticks to the story.

• Thanks 1

EONbRz3x_bigger.jpg

FACT CHECK: The United States' COVID-19 mortality rate is not actually the lowest in the world, nor is it even among the lowest.

9:32 PM · Jul 8, 2020·SocialFlow
16 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

A friend of Mary Trump was on CNN as Mary is under a gag order and she confirmed that Pam Shriver is mistaken and that Mary was not referring to her Joe Shapiro.  She elaborated by saying that the timeline and the school did not even fit so Shriver was wrong to assume this.  Apparently there are lots of Joe Shapiros in that neck of the woods.  Mary Trump sticks to the story.

Will the real Joe Shapiro, please stand up?

Hopefully, this one is alive and can speak for himself.

If he actually took the SAT for trump, then he must have been paid for it. So it would only be fair to assume that if the real Joe Shapiro denies the whole thing, then maybe he was paid to say so.

As for trump, no intelligent person would believe anything a habitual liar said.

3 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Will the real Joe Shapiro, please stand up?

Hopefully, this one is alive and can speak for himself.

If he actually took the SAT for trump, then he must have been paid for it. So it would only be fair to assume that if the real Joe Shapiro denies the whole thing, then maybe he was paid to say so.

As for trump, no intelligent person would believe anything a habitual liar said.

One of Dr. Ford's most important witnesses, a friend of Brett Kavanaugh never showed up to testify.  He was said to be an alcoholic with emotional problems.

There is a reason why Donald Trump tries to destroy the lives of anyone who crosses him and that is to discourage others from coming forward.  Would the real Shapiro want to admit that he cheated?  I don't know.

• Thanks 1
Just now, Bogie56 said:

One of Dr. Ford's most important witnesses, a friend of Brett Kavanaugh never showed up to testify.  He was said to be an alcoholic with emotional problems.

There is a reason why Donald Trump tries to destroy the lives of anyone who crosses him and that is to discourage others from coming forward.  Would the real Shapiro want to admit that he cheated?  I don't know.

Yes, trump has been after MSNBC cable journalist Lawrence O'Donnell for years because he has been speaking out the truth about trump for years.

And Mr. O'Donnell has an unbelievable amount of perseverance and integrity. I can see that the average person maybe couldn't tolerate trump's verbal harassment and threats of legal attacks the way a man like O'Donnell can.

They're not related, but Rosie O'Donnell has also had the guts and the grit to take on trump.

Obviously, two extraordinary gutsy people.

• Thanks 1
On 7/7/2020 at 5:41 PM, jakeem said:

Your taxes pay for Trump's re-election campaign. Like the sound of that? Neither do I. Which is why it's a federal offense per the Hatch Act.

Since he has been holding rallies since day one, we've paid millions for his "re-election"...every trip is all about him...just his vacations expenses alone could provide covid supplies for every hospital in the country, easily.  What does he care?  there's no proof he's ever paid a penny in taxes (learned that from his crooked daddy, I'm guessing)

• Thanks 1

w9_jc6f6_bigger.jpg

Brian Kilmeade-while broadcasting from the safety of a home studio-says your children need to go to school to learn about overcoming the "hurdles" of life. Okay Brian then why don't you lead by example and broadcast from a packed school classroom every day?! (Not happening)

8:39 AM · Jul 8, 2020·Twitter Web App
  • Haha 2

y6T5pwyP_bigger.jpg

AJC

Mayor @KeishaBottoms issued a mandate late Wednesday night requiring people in Atlanta to wear masks in public, following a number of other local governments that are openly defying Gov. Brian Kemp.

5:45 AM · Jul 9, 2020·SocialNewsDesk

BtpGLHdx_bigger.jpg

James Carville Flips the Script on GOP Claims Biden Is Scared of Presidential Debates: 'I Don't Think Trump Will Show Up'

12:28 AM · Jul 9, 2020·Twitter Web App
  • Like 1