Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Z-2ftHoZ_bigger.png

McConnell succeeded with Kavanaugh and impeachment. But Kavanaugh meant replacing one GOP-appointed justice with another. Not impeaching meant keeping the elected president in office. Ramming through a Justice who'd change the Court balance just before an election is different.
  • Thanks 1

knoller_bigger.jpg

“I have to assume that he’s gonna do great,” says Pres Trump of upcoming debate against @joebiden. But at the same time, he says Biden “was horrible” in his debates during the Democratic Primaries. Trump thinks Biden is a professional but says, “I don’t know if he’s all there.”

i3nh7Fd__bigger.jpg

Here's @jmhansler's report on the US move to (kind of) try to reimpose sanctions on Iran, and the indifference the US is facing from other countries given questions on how/whether those sanctions will be enforced.

QcgK2k4V_bigger.jpg

Including today, only 13 working Senate days before the election. https://senate.gov/legislative/resources/pdf/2020_calendar.pdf

Pretty obviously, McConnell will have to execute his cram-through after November 3.

If turn-out models are correct, 145 million Americans will vote. If polls are correct, Biden will have a popular vote margin of about 10 million. Cram-through in face of that?

• Thanks 1