Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

32 minutes ago, jakeem said:

knoller_bigger.jpg

“The story is a total fake,” says Pres of NYT’s report that he paid little in taxes. He says he pays a lot in taxes and still intends to release his taxes as soon as the IRS audit is complete.

But we all know that we can't see trump's income taxes because they're under audit--

That's a lie because they can be shown under audit. And are they really under audit for a decade?

Somebody's lying here and I wonder who it is?:o

• Haha 1

ZzGuy-Fa_bigger.jpg

Is it just me, or does the federal government now look like a Trump business? Struggling for direction under the impulses of an unhinged CEO, deeply in debt, high manager turnover rate, low morale, countless lawsuits over questionable practices, and sinking brand reputation.

Oh yeah—and which faces scrutiny for trying to collude with competitors against the best interests of its customers.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, jakeem said:

Trump said in a 2016 debate with Clinton that paying no federal taxes in past years "makes me smart"

I've heard this echoed by his supporters.  But I guess that makes them all suckers and losers if they are paying anything in taxes without a supposed net worth of ten billion.

Someone has to pay the taxes to keep the government and military afloat.   In a debate Ben Carson suggested that the poor should start paying more in taxes as it would make them feel good to be contributing.

• Sad 1

Very stable genius? “The three European golf courses, the Washington hotel, Doral and Trump Corporation reported losing a total of $150.3 million from 2010 through 2018”

Turkey already owns part of Trump's debt.  Recall his abandonment of the Kurds.  

He has to refinance $300 million in debt come a few years from now.  What country will he/America be beholden to then?

• Sad 1

Here's why Trump is fighting so hard to avoid turning over his tax returns: staggering business losses, potentially massive fraud, and payment of virtually no income taxes at all.

And these returns don't even reveal where he got his loans from.  Recall Eric Trump boasting that they did not need loans from American banks as they got all of their money from Russia.

50 minutes ago, jakeem said:

ZzGuy-Fa_bigger.jpg

Is it just me, or does the federal government now look like a Trump business? Struggling for direction under the impulses of an unhinged CEO, deeply in debt, high manager turnover rate, low morale, countless lawsuits over questionable practices, and sinking brand reputation.

Oh yeah—and which faces scrutiny for trying to collude with competitors against the best interests of its customers.

Donald Trump did boast he would run the country like he ran his businesses.  Unfortunately this is one promise kept...... running the country into the ground.  No wonder Trump has fought tooth and nail to keep his tax returns from being released.  The “Man of the People” shows that he pays less than the poor schmucks who have supported him while he conveyed contempt for them.  

Stupid deplorable base will probably buy the “Fake News” label this story has been branded by the WH, and continue to support the conman of the century!

6 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Donald Trump did boast he would run the country like he ran his businesses.  Unfortunately this is one promise kept...... running the country into the ground.  No wonder Trump has fought tooth and nail to keep his tax returns from being released.  The “Man of the People” shows that he pays less than the poor schmucks who have supported him while he conveyed contempt for them.  

Stupid deplorable base will probably buy the “Fake News” label this story has been branded by the WH, and continue to support the conman of the century!

I'm willing to bet that a good portion of these trump deplorables are on Obamacare!

Even a dog has self-preservation.

• Haha 1

jHmK6Jk8_bigger.jpg

Though I joked about it, I used to think the idea of Trump seeking asylum abroad was absurd. Now I don’t. Not likely. But I’ve started to see how he’ll pitch it. It will be abt the ‘very unfair subpoenas’ ... ‘very unfair charges’. So he’s just spending some time out of the country.

• Haha 1