• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

The Washington Post
The Post Most

ade477933c96cd689a395ec6de1fff06-P4AJ22QHMYI6XBYZBXYVTUKHSQ-600-0-70-8.jpg

(Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post)

Trump returns to White House, downplaying virus that hospitalized him and turned West Wing into a ‘ghost town’

Before departing Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, President Trump used his personal experience with the disease — which twice knocked his oxygen levels down significantly and required him to be hospitalized and injected with several drugs — to again play down its severity.

By Toluse Olorunnipa and Josh Dawsey   Read more »

‘Epidemiologists just wanna vomit’: Doctors disturbed after Trump removes his mask at the White House

By Katie Shepherd   Read more »

9df8807aa54d3e96d8d1a2456d6396d3-t_e504967030024421a8cea338637a0886_name_20200929_DropletsThumb-500-0-70-8.jpg

Trump’s fearlessness of coronavirus is powered by the type of health care only he gets

Analysis   By Eugene Scott   Read more »

White House blocks FDA’s ramped up coronavirus vaccine guidelines

Live updates   By Staff   Read more »

Republican recalcitrance about the virus persists even as GOP faces growing turmoil

By Robert Costa   Read more »

Trump was treated with dexamethasone. Here’s what we know about its risks and side effects.

By Meryl Kornfield   Read more »

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

Scoop: House Judiciary Democrats will brief Joe Biden's team today on their findings from a year-long tech antitrust investigation, a source familiar with the matter confirmed to Axios.

zrvH549d_bigger.jpg

It’s bizarre that Trump thinks getting a vaccine out by Nov 3 will help him. His voters, per CNN poll, are much more skeptical of vaccine now, only 41% would get it (vs. Biden voters 60%). Overall. trust in vaccine from has dropped dramatically. No one trusts this admin.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh, 32, McEnany says she's 'feeling great' and showing no symptoms after her COVID diagnosis and praises Trump for showing America that 'we will overcome' the virus

34031848-0-image-a-4_1601956307360.jpg

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany has spoken out for the first time since testing positive for COVID-19 and praised Trump for showing Americans that the US will overcome.

What a bimbo!

• Haha 1

Vgize5cf_bigger.jpg

.@DeptofDefense’s statement via @CBSDavidMartin:

“There is no change to the operational readiness or mission capability of the U.S. Armed Forces. Senior military leaders are able to remain fully mission capable and perform their duties from an alternative work location.”

3I2R_Jna_bigger.jpg

In his first interview, the Black teenager who called 911 on George Floyd told Slate his life fell apart: “I was feeling that I’m done with life, and stuff. Like, why am I even living? I don’t deserve to be breathing.”