Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

j0dSHvkO_bigger.jpg

Five years in prison for this is absolutely nuts. NUTS.
Quote Tweet

d0Q4voGK_normal.jpg

CBS News

@CBSNews
· Aug 23, 2018
Reality Winner, who leaked a report on Russian hacking, has received what prosecutors call the longest federal sentence ever imposed for a media leak https://cbsn.ws/2Mxc39n

• Sad 1

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

Did anyone get to see that absolute “Joke” of a Town Hall interview that Joe Biden did with Concast @NBCNews , hosted by Lester Holt? What a disgrace to our Country that FREE public airwaves can be used that way. All SOFTBALLS. A big FIX. Time should be paid by the corrupt DNC!

• Haha 2

SZ__-Au3_bigger.jpg

Replying to and

The real joke is that the mainstream media has given Trump so much free airtime over the years that he got millions upon millions in free advertising for himself. Now he’s complaining about Joe Biden’s town hall? Give me a break. This is all projection and it’s pathetic.

I would say that Trump should pay back millions in free advertising that he’s received as well as reimburse American taxpayers for using the White House for his political campaigning but he doesn’t even pay more than $750 in federal income tax.

• Like 2

XEFT9b-3_bigger.jpg

I cannot believe that he is letting the Kudlow/McConnell establishment that he dispatched in the primary talk him into this. A massive unforced error. 2016 Trump would've said make it 3 trillion and put my face on the checks.
Quote Tweet

kUuht00m_normal.jpg

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
· 17m
...request, and looking to the future of our Country. I have instructed my representatives to stop negotiating until after the election when, immediately after I win, we will pass a major Stimulus Bill that focuses on hardworking Americans and Small Business. I have asked...
Show this thread
  • Haha 1

US Coast Guard Lt. Cdr. Jayna McCarron, a White House Military Office aide who regularly carries the nuclear "Football" for Donald Trump, has contracted COVID-19, has learned. McCarron last accompanied Trump to Bedminster, NJ, on Thursday.
Quote Tweet

uWWAxh4y_normal.jpg

Stephen Schwartz

@AtomicAnalyst
· Oct 1
The White House Military Office Coast Guard aide is on “Football” duty for Trump’s fundraising trip to his golf resort in Bedminster, NJ, so he can continue to subvert democracy. The ~45-lb. briefcase follows Trump 24/7, holding everything he needs to authorize a nuclear attack.
Show this thread

I'm hardly an expert on New Jersey quarantine law, but it does look as if Gov Murphy has the power to order the Trump Bedminster club shuttered as a threat to public health https://law.com/njlawjournal/2020/03/25/40792/?slreturn=20200905180206
Quote Tweet

y6yTzWn6_normal.png

POLITICO

@politico
· 21h
President Donald Trump’s high-dollar fundraiser at his New Jersey golf club unnecessarily exposed hundreds of people to Covid-19, Gov. Phil Murphy said today https://politico.com/states/new-jersey/story/2020/10/05/murphy-hammers-trump-over-bedminster-fundraiser-1321091
  • Like 1

v90LrlR__bigger.jpg

President Donald Trump put an end to months of negotiations over a COVID-19 stimulus package Tuesday, rejecting the Democrats' latest offer and saying he wanted to postpone negotiations until after the election.

• Sad 2

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

Nancy Pelosi is asking for $2.4 Trillion Dollars to bailout poorly run, high crime, Democrat States, money that is in no way related to COVID-19. We made a very generous offer of $1.6 Trillion Dollars and, as usual, she is not negotiating in good faith. I am rejecting their request, and looking to the future of our Country. I have instructed my representatives to stop negotiating until after the election when, immediately after I win, we will pass a major Stimulus Bill that focuses on hardworking Americans and Small Business. I have asked
@senatemajldr Mitch McConnell not to delay, but to instead focus full time on approving my outstanding nominee to the United States Supreme Court, Amy Coney Barrett. Our Economy is doing very well. The Stock Market is at record levels, JOBS and unemploymen also coming back in record numbers. We are leading the World in Economic Recovery, and THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Bob Woodward said something funny last night.  He said, you can't go to the bathroom without turning on the tv afterward to see what disaster or bit of chaos you have missed coming out of this administration.

• Haha 2

knoller_bigger.jpg

WH says staffers who serve the Pres and First Lady in the Residence now wear full Personal Protective Equipment. The additional precautions in effect since the Trumps tested positive for Coronavirus. A statement says staff taking other precautions against “cross contamination.”

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

White House reporters are increasingly anxious & angry about the Trump administration's handling of COVID-19 within its own building.

Several reporters tested positive and many are trying to figure out whether they and their families need to quarantine.

NYT White House correspondent Michael Shear, who tested positive, tells Axios: "My wife has now tested positive for COVID. The collateral damage is going to be pretty significant, I think."

• Sad 2

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

Reflecting widespread dismay among administration officials, a WH source told Axios: "It's insane that he would return to the White House and jeopardize his staff's health when we are still learning of new cases...This place is a cesspool."

• Sad 1