• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

He spreads the love everywhere!

XEFT9b-3_bigger.jpg

I cannot believe that he is letting the Kudlow/McConnell establishment that he dispatched in the primary talk him into this. A massive unforced error. 2016 Trump would've said make it 3 trillion and put my face on the checks.
Quote Tweet

kUuht00m_normal.jpg

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
· 17m
...request, and looking to the future of our Country. I have instructed my representatives to stop negotiating until after the election when, immediately after I win, we will pass a major Stimulus Bill that focuses on hardworking Americans and Small Business. I have asked...
Show this thread

Just shooting himself in the foot. Keep those bad decisions coming! LOL

• Haha 1

I'm hardly an expert on New Jersey quarantine law, but it does look as if Gov Murphy has the power to order the Trump Bedminster club shuttered as a threat to public health https://law.com/njlawjournal/2020/03/25/40792/?slreturn=20200905180206
Quote Tweet

y6yTzWn6_normal.png

POLITICO

@politico
· 21h
President Donald Trump’s high-dollar fundraiser at his New Jersey golf club unnecessarily exposed hundreds of people to Covid-19, Gov. Phil Murphy said today https://politico.com/states/new-jersey/story/2020/10/05/murphy-hammers-trump-over-bedminster-fundraiser-1321091

SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Bob Woodward said something funny last night.  He said, you can't go to the bathroom without turning on the tv afterward to see what disaster or bit of chaos you have missed coming out of this administration.

YUP! Hard to keep up.

'Roid rage' Trump sends stock market off a cliff by tweeting that there will be NO stimulus until after election - as doctor voices fears his COVID medication causes mania

'Roid rage' Trump crashes markets by tweeting that there will be NO stimulus until after

Donald Trump sparked a panicked stock market sell-off Tuesday afternoon as he tweeted that he would not allow talks on a stimulus to go on before the November election. In a series of tweets sent from the White House residence Trump canceled talks with Nancy Pelosi over a multi-trillion relief package and said: 'Immediately after I win, we will pass a major Stimulus Bill that focuses on hardworking Americans and Small Business.'  The Dow Jones crashed more than 300 points within minutes.  His sudden move came as doctors warned that the steroid he is being treated with for COVID comes with risks of serious side effects, including mood swings, aggression and confusion.

• Haha 3

REVEALED: Twitter LOCKED Trump's account on Monday night after he shared a New York Post columnist's email address - and made him delete it before unlocking it

34066954-0-image-a-27_1602013761663.jpg

The president had to delete the post before Twitter would unlock his account. Users are not allowed to post other's private information without consent.

Ivanka flees West Wing and 'works from home' after two of her father's valets test positive

34064328-0-image-m-14_1602011751034.jpg

Melania Trump outlined the ways she's keeping the residence staff safe as she and President Trump battle COVID while Ivanka Trump joined the ranks of officials working from home.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

'Roid rage' Trump sends stock market off a cliff by tweeting that there will be NO stimulus until after election - as doctor voices fears his COVID medication causes mania

'Roid rage' Trump crashes markets by tweeting that there will be NO stimulus until after

Donald Trump sparked a panicked stock market sell-off Tuesday afternoon as he tweeted that he would not allow talks on a stimulus to go on before the November election. In a series of tweets sent from the White House residence Trump canceled talks with Nancy Pelosi over a multi-trillion relief package and said: 'Immediately after I win, we will pass a major Stimulus Bill that focuses on hardworking Americans and Small Business.'  The Dow Jones crashed more than 300 points within minutes.  His sudden move came as doctors warned that the steroid he is being treated with for COVID comes with risks of serious side effects, including mood swings, aggression and confusion.

Betamethasone is not the kind of steroid that body builders use. It's basically cortisone. I was on in many years ago, for RA. It can affect your mind and judgment, and it does make you manic! 

8z9FImcv_bigger.png

A St. Louis couple who displayed guns while racial injustice protesters marched on their private street have been charged with felony unlawful use of a weapon. Mark and Patricia McCloskey have argued they were exercising their right to bear arms.

• Haha 3

fCGkHJ5k_bigger.jpg

NEW: The FDA released updated, stricter guidelines on Tuesday for coronavirus vaccine developers, previously blocked by the White House, making it highly unlikely that a vaccine could be authorized by Election Day.

This seems significant in that there are so many Trump officials sidelined right now there wasn’t anyone left to block this.  Just one crazy Kim Jong Un wannabe alone in the White House tweeting and watching Fox News.

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, jakeem said:

v90LrlR__bigger.jpg

President Donald Trump put an end to months of negotiations over a COVID-19 stimulus package Tuesday, rejecting the Democrats' latest offer and saying he wanted to postpone negotiations until after the election.

now holding Americans $$ Relief Hostage.......... -_-

giphy.gif

• Sad 1

Doctors fear trump's Covid medication is causing  Mania?

Where the hell have they've been for the last 4 years?

• Haha 1

28a_ytJJ_bigger.jpg

The House Judiciary Committee issued a 449-page report that condemned some of the United States’ largest and most valuable technology companies as “the kinds of monopolies we last saw in the era of oil barons and railroad tycoons”

28a_ytJJ_bigger.jpg

Eric Trump wants the world to know that his father has “literally saved Christianity” from hordes of Democrats trying to “close churches all over the country”

• Haha 3