Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

SCOOP: Three senior Trump advisers who recently talked to campaign manager Bill Stepien walked away believing he believes they will lose.

The campaign is filled with pre-spinning of a potential loss, campaign and White House officials tell @jonathanvswan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

PdJvCxzq_bigger.jpg

Ummm...Trump/Pence have no agenda. Trump can't say what it is. Pence has never said what it is. The Trump website doesnt say what it is. No press release from the campaign says what it is. The GOP platform doesnt say what it is. Even Fox can't say what it is.

• Haha 2

And I loved the bit from the man with most amazing memory in the world when he said that he could not remember when he last tested negative just before testing positive for a virus that might kill him.

He obviously was not tested as he should have been before the debate with Joe Biden.

• Thanks 1

About the dueling town halls last night. 

First from the Washington Post:

"The town halls Thursday night — President Trump on NBC and Joe Biden, the Democratic nominee, on ABC — were a study in contrasts. Trump spun a web of falsehoods like a whirling dervish, while Biden talked in depth and at length on a range of policy issues, leaving us with a handful of claims to check."

Of course this is a study in contrasts. Some in conservative media are saying that the moderator for Biden's town hall softballed him while the one for Trump was like a prosecuting attorney. But going back and forth, I realize, what happened in each event had to do with the candidates' own personalities. Biden was, as always, humble and thoughtful, genuinely looking forward to solving the country's problems. So he was treated with respect. There was no reason for anybody to be combative with him. Trump came out swinging. You can't help but be combative and defensive with such a person, especially when he is spouting things that are clearly lies and non answers. 

I'm glad this town hall was held last night. Much better than any debate in which Trump would have merely shouted at the top of his lungs unless put in a half nelson, it really let people contrast these candidates in real time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I just wish Romney would stop portraying this as something the "parties" do with equal measure when the truth is so so obvious and clear.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2