Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

fQrin-BI_bigger.jpg

I've fact checked Trump for more than four years. He has rarely before, if ever, had a period as comprehensively dishonest as this period right now:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

More than 67,000 felons registered to vote in Florida, according to a group that pushed to restore voting rights to felons in the state.

That’s a far cry from the roughly 1.4 million people that organizers hoped to add to the voting rolls

28a_ytJJ_bigger.jpg

"One of the key lessons I learned from watching and working with Trump on ‘The Art of the Deal’—and from grappling with the Trump in me—is that we don’t get stronger by disowning the weakest parts of ourselves," writes ghostwriter Tony Schwartz

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

BREAKING: Supreme Court denies Pennsylvania GOP request to limit mail-in voting

It's a major win for Democrats that could decide the fate of thousands of ballots in a crucial swing state that President Trump won in 2016.

• Like 3

knoller_bigger.jpg

Crowd at Tucson rally breaks into chant of “Superman,” when Pres tells them that’s how he felt after being treated for COVID-19. “I’m immune,” he declares. And again says he could jump into the crowd & kiss every man and woman. But then said his immunity might only last 3 months.

• Haha 1