Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

A Maryland man has been arrested and charged for allegedly threatening to kidnap and kill Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, according to a criminal complaint filed by the Secret Service.

• Sad 2

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

The White House is turning up the pressure on the Pentagon to carry out President Trump’s directive of a further withdrawal of U.S. troops from Afghanistan, as Trump looks to deliver on a campaign pledge ahead of the election

• Like 3

28a_ytJJ_bigger.jpg

CNN anchor Brianna Keilar tore into Fox Business Network anchor Maria Bartiromo over the pro-Trump host’s penchant for using “conspiracy theories” and “propaganda” to boost the president

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, jakeem said:

ikay1k0ol2421.jpg

"Wait till I get my hands on the guy who told me there was money down here."

• Haha 1

e98ec7010d4de43d6974f28d4666124e_bigger.

E. Jean Carroll arriving at court, where judge is hearing DOJ request to represent Trump in rape defamation lawsuit. DOJ argues Trump acted in his official capacity when denying her rape claim, and therefore shouldn't be sued personally for defamation.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
15 minutes ago, jakeem said:

e98ec7010d4de43d6974f28d4666124e_bigger.

E. Jean Carroll arriving at court, where judge is hearing DOJ request to represent Trump in rape defamation lawsuit. DOJ argues Trump acted in his official capacity when denying her rape claim, and therefore shouldn't be sued personally for defamation.

He acted in his official capacity as President in the little matter of rape?

• Sad 1
On 10/17/2020 at 10:11 PM, jakeem said:

20 hours ago, jakeem said:

fQrin-BI_bigger.jpg

Trump boasts about his crowd sizes -- "makes you feel good" -- then says, to a mostly quiet audience, "Oh, and you have to watch, you have to watch what we do to 60 Minutes. You'll get such a kick out of it. You're gonna get a kick out of it. Lesley Stahl's not gonna be happy."

Is he gonna sic the Proud Boys on her too??!!

9 hours ago, jakeem said:

S7O3vYVT_bigger.jpg

It is inconceivable Joe Biden had no idea how deeply involved his son and his brothers were in making money around the world. Millions and millions of dollars involved and in Hunter’s case some amazingly high living that had to be obvious to Joe. Great question for debate.

Jealousy is never a good look.

• Haha 1

MWNnxHSQ_bigger.jpg

Obama, now at an outdoor drive-in rally, references Trump’s secret Chinese bank account: “Can you imagine if I had a secret Chinese bank account  when I was running for reelection? You think Fox News would have been concerned about that? They would have called me Beijing Barry."

• Like 1