Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

NEW: The New Hampshire Union Leader, a conservative-leaning newspaper based in Manchester, has endorsed Joe Biden for president. It's the first time it has backed a Democrat in over 100 years.

• Like 4

CyLn5GVQ_bigger.png

Morale at the CDC has turned "toxic," according to 4 current and 2 former staffers, with one saying the election could be a "tipping point" for a mass exodus if President Trump wins.

Ry9m4KDp_bigger.jpg

“We’re not going to control the virus.” ~Mark Meadows

By the end of this pandemic, it will be obvious to doctors, epidemiologists, and historians that Trump’s refusal to lead on the pandemic cost more American lives than Vietnam or World War I.

The recklessness continues.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, jakeem said:

The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand.

I've said this before but I think it is worth repeating.  If Trump had come out early as a real war time President and rallied the nation and his right wing to fight the pandemic he would most likely would have then won the 2020 election hands down.

But his own worst instincts took over.  He treated the virus as he did the Mueller Report.  It was a hoax designed to make him look back.   He soft peddled it from the start because he was afraid that the markets would get spooked and it would hurt his re-election chances.  But the virus didn't bow to politics.  His own instincts to lie to people and to look out for no one but himself have proven to be his own undoing.  A fitting Shakespearian end to the scoundrel.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

knoller_bigger.jpg

Pres Trump quick to needle Biden about “putting the lid on,” meaning he’ll have no appearances today. Trump enjoys ribbing Biden about staying inside many days instead of campaigning. Trump disputes that it’s a campaign strategy. “Strategy would be coming out,” he says.

knoller_bigger.jpg

Despite record numbers of Coronavirus cases, Pres again delivered his COVID-19 mantra, “we’re rounding the turn” on the pandemic. Reminded crowd that even he got Corovana virus, but after getting Regeneron, “I felt like Superman,” prompting chant of “Super Trump.”

• Haha 1

fQrin-BI_bigger.jpg

Trump has dishonestly downplayed the crisis at every weekend event -- saying "we're rounding the turn" and "it's going away," saying we only have cases because we test a lot, and either ignoring rising hospitalization/death or suggesting doctors are inflating the toll for money.

• Haha 1

knoller_bigger.jpg

Trump understatement of the day: “I don’t’ think he likes me too much,” Trump says of Biden. “I don’t think he’s a nice guy,” added Trump. Perhaps offering the reason Biden doesn’t like him. Speculates Biden has no events today to avoid questions on corruption.

knoller_bigger.jpg

Trump tells NH rally about voting in-person yesterday in Florida. Says they asked for ID and he showed his passport. They offered to help him keep his ballot secret. “I don’t want to keep it secret. I voted for Donald Trump. Now if I voted for sleepy Joe, that would be a story.”