Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

nEs68qdk_bigger.jpg

Maine crowd at apple orchard is cheering for Trump, griping for “fake news” to move and quit blocking their view of the president. People here are calling Kayleigh’s name, asking her for selfies. “Where’s Stephen Miller? Stephen Miller’s a man, too,” one guy in crowd says.

True suckers and losers, some soon to be sick suckers and losers. 

• Haha 2

v90LrlR__bigger.jpg

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi says that she will run for another term as Speaker should Democrats keep control of the lower chamber.  "Yes, I am. But let me also say, we have to win the Senate," Pelosi said.

• Like 2

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

NEW: If President Trump wins re-election, he'll move to immediately fire FBI Director Christopher Wray and also expects to replace CIA Director Gina Haspel and Defense Secretary Mark Esper, two sources tell Axios.

8z9FImcv_bigger.png

BREAKING: The number of people casting an early ballot in the presidential election now surpasses those who voted early during all of 2016. That's more than 58 million people voting with 9 days still to go before Election Day.

5HABV7bJ_bigger.png

I suppose I'd note here that our *forecast* still has Trump favored in Texas, in part because it has strict voting laws (one of the few states without no-excuse absentee voting) but Biden's chances there (38%) are the highest they've been all cycle.

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

tw7JPE5v_bigger.jpg

Republican National Committee chair warns of "most progressive, radical takeover of our country" if Biden wins http://hill.cm/swPJlN2

1 minute ago, Princess of Tap said:

This girl couldn't even convince her uncle, Senator Mitt Romney, to vote for trump, what makes her think she could convince anybody else.:huh:

The Romney gal is just doing her job. But it's not like she has to lie in order to have food on the table.

The choice to be a liar and follow a man who is trying to destroy our country is her choice alone.

• Thanks 1

5sQnKRBb_bigger.jpg

NEW - White House is working on hosting an outdoor event for a ceremonial swearing in of Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court that could come late tomorrow night after her expected confirmation tomorrow by the Senate, senior administration sources tell @ABC News w/@KFaulders