Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

Hillary Clinton dismissed her successor Mike Pompeo’s pledge to release more of her emails ahead of the election as “pathetic,” insisting that there is nothing of importance in her unreleased communications

2 minutes ago, jakeem said:

V-ymnm12_bigger.jpg

"I was on CNN with Kayleigh McEnany after the 2017 Women’s March. In the elevator after our segment, she smiled as she told me how easy it is to profit from being a pretty woman willing to support Trump on TV." --Lauren Duca

Maybe, but being a veteran birther, she's been drinking from the racist trump trough for a long time and is right at home with trump's hatred.

• Thanks 1

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

The Trump administration is fighting in federal court to block states from giving billions of dollars in emergency food stamps to the lowest-income Americans during the coronavirus crisis

• Sad 1

5BV8pG5r_bigger.jpg

I missed this earlier. Observe how Peggy Noonan refers to Kamala Harris dancing at her rallies - which makes her “insubstantial, frivolous,” while Trump, who has also been dancing at his rallies is...not. https://wsj.com/articles/a-good-debate-and-its-not-quite-over-11603426466

8z9FImcv_bigger.png

BREAKING: The U.S. Senate has confirmed Amy Coney Barrett as a Supreme Court justice, solidifying the court’s rightward tilt just days before the election.

President Trump's choice to fill the vacancy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg potentially opens a new era of rulings on abortion, the Affordable Care Act and even his own election. Monday's vote was the first in modern times with no support from the minority party.

8z9FImcv_bigger.png

"I will do my job without fear or favor": Amy Coney Barrett, at White House ceremony, takes first of two oaths to join Supreme Court.

The  looked very different from last month's introduction event, where some attendees contracted the virus. This time, guests spread out and most wore masks.

DijesdNB_bigger.jpg

“What they believe is they can’t control the spread of the virus so, they never tried,” Gov. Cuomo says of the Trump admin. “It was the great American surrender. They saw the enemy and they laid down arms…You can control the spread, they’re just wrong.”

• Thanks 1

-6zGIq16_bigger.jpg

First, you morons work for the taxpayers and this tweet is completely inappropriate. Second, it is classless. @HillaryClinton is a former Secretary of State, US Senator, First Lady and the Presidential nominee of the Democratic Party. Have some respect. Here is what we will do.

We will soon be unveiling some new billboards and we will place them in honor of  @JudiciaryGOP.  We will make sure Jared, Ivanka and all of them know it was you that triggered it. Maybe we will look for a close congressional race to get involved in that we can dedicate to you.

• Like 1

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards has declared a state of emergency today ahead of Zeta's expected arrival, as the storm strengthened into a hurricane