Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

ce0Yrcvf_bigger.jpg

News: Trump is expected to join Giuliani in Gettysburg, PA tomorrow where GOP state lawmakers are holding a "hearing" on allegations of fraud in the 2020 election, two sources familiar with the plans tell me. Not on his schedule, but being planned as an unannounced movement

• Haha 1

Z-2ftHoZ_bigger.png

I understand the point, but I’m finding all the comments about how boring the Biden team is...kind of boring. And I’d add that I’m pretty sure Blinken, Mayorkas, Yellen, and Haines are actually more interesting people than their counterparts in the Trump Administration.

• Thanks 1

CyLn5GVQ_bigger.png

Fox News reaches a settlement with parents of slain DNC employee Seth Rich, who alleged in a lawsuit that the cable news company exploited their son's death in stories and commentary.

• Sad 1

6QEBEjWk_bigger.jpg

Michele Flournoy, President-elect Biden's likely pick to run the Pentagon, would be the first female secretary of defense if confirmed and could appoint an unprecedented number of women to senior roles at the Defense Dept.

• Like 1

Iyxeo1vW_bigger.jpg

Hope Flournoy does appoint lots of women to senior roles. GC of the Army was one of the most rewarding jobs I ever had. This was in the Carter Administration, and I and several other women were the firsts in such top positions. Proud we made a difference for women in the service.

• Like 1